• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seal skin watch band experiment

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
So then it's completely legitimate to allow this just to create an economy for indigenous people up north? Sounds legit.

Also got to say I can't agree with you more on your rant about slaughtering.
Bro, are you SERIOUSLY starting a discussion on a replica forum about seal hunting? Wtf grow up please...

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
So then it's completely legitimate to allow this just to create an economy for indigenous people up north? Sounds legit.

Also got to say I can't agree with you more on your rant about slaughtering.
It's not just to create a market for indigenous people up north it's the fact that it is a very nice material and can be used in a lot of stuff I have some every where in my house, also it's not like a northern slaughter house there is a over population of Seal in Nunavut (Canadian Arctic) and it's not a major economy as well it's pretty hard to get your hands on this and it's pretty expensive and the economy was already ruined quite a while ago by green peace activists

Other example of seal skin:
0cda8dc112f0a7372618136e46dc010a.png

Sent from the RWI App

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
Bro, are you SERIOUSLY starting a discussion on a replica forum about seal hunting? Wtf grow up please...

It wasn't me who started this. I wasn't the first person to react to this either. Last thing I want to do is get into an argument about it.

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
It's not just to create a market for indigenous people up north it's the fact that it is a very nice material and can be used in a lot of stuff I have some every where in my house, also it's not like a northern slaughter house there is a over population of Seal in Nunavut (Canadian Arctic) and it's not a major economy as well it's pretty hard to get your hands on this and it's pretty expensive and the economy was already ruined quite a while ago by green peace activists

Other example of seal skin:

Sent from the RWI App

Whatever floats your boat man. If you never posted this and I saw you somewhere with this on your wrist I wouldn't bother you for it. I'd just think "Punk isn't dead".

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
Whatever floats your boat man. If you never posted this and I saw you somewhere with this on your wrist I wouldn't bother you for it. I'd just think "Punk isn't dead".

Thank you, im sorry for arguing, that's a problem of mine I always try to be right, let's put are differences aside it's a very weird look

Sent from the RWI App

darknite

Renowned Member
24/3/17
Honestly in my opinion it doesn't suit the watch...two clashing styles one flashy one mellow. What kind of outfit do you even match this with lol. Nice watch - and once again just my opinion. And please no animal cruelty BS... aside from eating meat you animal activists need to look at all the other items around you that require animals in order to be made.

sinsir

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/11
Thanks! I use it as my night stand accessory holder

Sent from the RWI App

It's nice, I like it too.

As for the watch, man that watch is seriously cool. Nice piece for 60 years old and 1 owner to boot. I don't think I could rock that strap, and It doesn't do it for me with the watch. But each there own, it's pretty cool you made it, and hey it may look totally different in person. Enjoy your trip!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I've got a boner. It reminds me of the landing strip on a stripper I know.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
It's nice, I like it too.

As for the watch, man that watch is seriously cool. Nice piece for 60 years old and 1 owner to boot. I don't think I could rock that strap, and It doesn't do it for me with the watch. But each there own, it's pretty cool you made it, and hey it may look totally different in person. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks man! It doesn't suit the watch, I just wanted to see what it would be like because I had some free time and I was curious

Sent from the RWI App

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I've got a boner. It reminds me of the landing strip on a stripper I know.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

LMAO stripper with gray hair !!!

you can tell Tucker likes vintage !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
It's made of ceramic, not the bezel ceramic but clay ceramics, my mom makes them, I can sell Troy one of you want lol

Sent from the RWI App

send me a PM when you get back from your vacation please !