• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead/Supermirrors - not the best

Sutt112

Looking Around
21/2/20
EU
Bad experience with Sead/Supermirror - wast of time. I tried to get one rep but not succeeded. Difficult ordering methods and small amount of watches. Try Puretime or some other trusted dealer...

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Bad experience with Sead/Supermirror - wast of time. I tried to get one rep but not succeeded. Difficult ordering methods and small amount of watches. Try Puretime or some other trusted dealer...

what's the problem? what do you mean?

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Unlike pure time and others Sead has a lot of stuff in EU and is super fast if you are in Europe, so the comparison doesn't make sense IMHO

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

I have no trouble getting hold of Sead . Sure sometimes his replies are short but English isn't his first language . He goes out of his way to be accommodating to his customers and offers a full range of payment methods to suit the customer. For me he offers both WU and PayPal ( as a regular customer ) which the ' big ' TD's don't . Dealing with a 'one man ' operation means you can be sure he handles and QC's the watch personally . The EU list allows customers to receive QC pics before payment ( other dealers 99.9% of the time don't do this , as they don't hold unsold stock ) because the watches are already in the UK . This also means being in UK myself if he has a watch i want , i can QC/ pay/ receive watch in three days without customs worries .

He isn't hard to order from , just send him an email enquiry and go from there . Sead doesn't Have a ' small ' amount of watches ? He can get any watch you require the same as other dealers , but is sometimes restricted by a watches availability the same as other dealers ( obviously this is currently a bad time to get watches Coronavirus, problems in Hong Kong etc ). The list in his dealers area are just watches already in UK , he will get you any watch you want sourced from China . He has sold me a number of watches ( double figures ) both from his EU list or custom ordered from China . He has never failed to source me a watch , all have gotten here safely ! The quickest turn around 3 days from EU , the longest about 18 days from China . Every watch he has sold me has been excellent.

I would recommend Sead to any forum member . As this is your first post you really should elaborate more re the problem . However then again don't ! You're obviously another clueless noob. It will be another diary of a clueless simpleton , with no understanding of watches , replica watches , or how all this all works .

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I 'm assuming ( dangerous thing to do ) that by difficult to order he means Sead took more than twenty minutes to reply to his email :D. That by ' he only has small amount of watches' he wanted something from the EU list and Sead had already sold it to someone else . Again those are only watches already in UK ( Sead only has one of each watch ) you can still order the watch from China .

I myself wanted the PAM569 on his list and tried to buy it . Unfortunately Sead had sold it to somebody else , disappointed but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:

Day13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/18
UK
Glad to hear you've had good experiences with Saed. I've got an order in for a Tudor, guessing it's taking a bit longer than usual due to the current situation.

Sutt112

Looking Around
21/2/20
EU
Ok, guys don't like because I criticized Sead. I believe that you have good experiences, that's fine. I just told you about my experience. I thought it is possible tell about both in the page. Don't get hurt.

In my own case: We exchanged messages with Sead about one rep. I got pictures and everything was ok. I replied to the message 'let's do it'. After that, Sead canceled and announced that someone else had taken this watch. All of this happened in a short time.

So, I am disappointed. I acted well, but something else happened. But anyway I wish you good luck with Sead.

Rookie

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Ok, guys don't like because I criticized Sead. I believe that you have good experiences, that's fine. I just told you about my experience. I thought it is possible tell about both in the page. Don't get hurt.

In my own case: We exchanged messages with Sead about one rep. I got pictures and everything was ok. I replied to the message 'let's do it'. After that, Sead canceled and announced that someone else had taken this watch. All of this happened in a short time.

So, I am disappointed. I acted well, but something else happened. But anyway I wish you good luck with Sead.

Rookie

What is a short time ?ie How long between you getting the QC pics and saying ' lets do it' ?? For example I see a watch on his EU list and ask if it is available , if so send me QC pics . He will send me the pics and a ' yes ' this goes to my Google Mail account it may arrive instantly later that day / next day etc at his leisure . However as soon as they arrive I am notified on both my phone and chromebook. I will view them and send him an ok within minutes knowing he is currently at a device to receive it . I then send the payment as quickly .

I have had purchases that have taken all of 15 minutes.. enquiring about availability / receiving QC pics / giving a yes and requesting payment details ( they change often ) / sending payment . I don't expect him to hold the watch for days while I decide and peruse the QC ! I understand the list is sold on a ' first yes gets the watch basis ' and there will be other people possibly enquiring about the watch at the same time .Although he has on a couple of occasions held on to a watch after I have given a ' yes' because I have cash and can't get to the WU agent for a couple of days . Which is great of him .

Throwing your dummy out of the pram because he sold a watch from the EU list to somebody else while you deliberated is a bit juvenile , especially as a first post . These things happen chap it isn't a reason to post a thread slagging off Sead. Just a suggestion put a finger to your quivering bottom lip and ' dry your eyes mate '.

Buy your next watch from another TD , it leaves more watches for those who appreciate the service Sead provides

Last edited:

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07

Rookie

mate i see u are new here and nothing wrong to criticize me or anyone else if u feel right and have a right to do so
in this stance u have a right but also you have to understand my point too
1 first i can get anywatch just like puretime, intime or anyone else from china, order, pay, wait a few days for qc and i ship it to you, thousands of watches available
thats that point
2 other point i have an option of small amount of watches in eu stock , its its small amount of course, its in eu, its very dangerous, but u have a luxury of getting the watches from europe, already qc-ed and sent within two days from eu
HERE IS THE PROBLEM because is small group of watches sometimes i have 2-3 people looking for the i send qc to everyone, who ever pays first gets it.
before i used to put on hold everysingle watch that someone said wanted it, but u know what happened , a lot of people never paid and i would even forget i had a watch in stock in uk
so i changed the system really because really didnt work, got tired of puting the watches on hold and never selling them

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Reasonable enough, Sead.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
OP obviously don’t have the experience of buying rep and expect to have Harrods experience.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Sead is my man. Very presidential to give such a diplomatic reply. For me 100/100 points

:star::star::star::star::star:

WatchGeek5711

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/3/19
Deutschland
Sead has always been good & fast with me.
payment methods are beyond easy and fair.
really dont understand OPs opinion