• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead PAM26K

watchseeker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/6/13
He sounds a very nice guy on messages. But he is very busy obviously. He says he will send photos but he doesn't. He say he will send tracking # but he doesn't. However, he shipped the item hours after I paypaled him. Item arrived after 4 days. I am very happy with the watch and fast shipment and I will for sure buy more from him.

Here is the watch. I made the strap.

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
+1. I've had the same experience with Sead but the service is fast. Communications after payment has been nonexistent.

Sent from my DROID

marcogumbo

14/8/13
He sounds a very nice guy on messages. But he is very busy obviously. He says he will send photos but he doesn't. He say he will send tracking # but he doesn't. However, he shipped the item hours after I paypaled him. Item arrived after 4 days. I am very happy with the watch and fast shipment and I will for sure buy more from him.

Here is the watch. I made the strap.

Super cool watch and strap…would love to see more photos of both!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I received QC pics that I didn't ask for, tracking # that I did ask for and the watch all on the same day, matter of fact within hours of each other. +1 on info on the strap.

watchseeker

Banned
23/6/13
Here are some more photos. The strap is an Ostrich leg. Cheers

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
Very nice congrats- you prefer it to your b&r?!
I'm glad you are happy with Sead since I pointed you towards him!
Maybe I should get one of those awesome straps for my recommendation!
:thumbsup:

watchseeker

Banned
23/6/13
Very nice congrats- you prefer it to your b&r?!
I'm glad you are happy with Sead since I pointed you towards him!
Maybe I should get one of those awesome straps for my recommendation!

Thanks for the lead about Sead! He is the Mr. Cool! :) Yes, I prefer this one to the piece of junk I bought as B&R. ;) It took me about 3 hours of work doing the strap. I would love to make you one pair of these strap for your awesome recommendation but I have cut my finger that is why it took me 3 hours to make the strap. When my finger feels better I will think about it. :D

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
Thanks for the lead about Sead! He is the Mr. Cool! :) Yes, I prefer this one to the piece of junk I bought as B&R. ;) It took me about 3 hours of work doing the strap. I would love to make you one pair of these strap for your awesome recommendation but I have cut my finger that is why it took me 3 hours to make the strap. When my finger feels better I will think about it. :D

Glad it all worked out- You did a great job- I look forward to your finger getting better!