• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead 2 months no shipment!! But all resolved with simple communication when I bothered to do it.

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
I've been here all of 1 week less a day and I knew about the Help desk on the first day of joining. It's one of the key reasons to join here and have the support of the mods in the event of a dishonorable transaction.

Limer

Renowned Member
4/5/16
Dude, have some respect. Get yourself up to speed, check out his section here and you know why his orders take a little longer as of now. If you have any questions, approach him or use the help desk function.

I am so tired of people just creating threads whining about their orders.

There is a reason why he is a TD here. Don’t make a fool out of yourself.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I've been here all of 1 week less a day and I knew about the Help desk on the first day of joining. It's one of the key reasons to join here and have the support of the mods in the event of a dishonorable transaction.

Dishonorable it is not. Unsatisfactory is a perfectly fine description (at least from the OP's perspective). The matter has been endorsed to the staff and proper actions are being taken so everything's all good. ;)

Quattro247

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/16
I didnt know about help desk tickets when I posted this. I opened a ticket and am still waiting to hear from them
I have used Sead as my TD since my first watch order and have now ordered and recived many many watches from him all of which have been of high quality and arrived without issue. I can fully appreciate your concern and apprehension as you have parted with your money and probably feel a little bit out on a limb.
The mods here will help you and I can say from personal experience that Sead is a real stand up guy and has always delivered on everything he has said he would and dealt with any issues I have had quickly and efficiently.
I e-mailed Sead perhaps 6 weeks ago just chatting about my potential next watch and he said to me and I quote:

"Hello, I can get pretty much that's new out there just wasn't posting much lately, Too much police in market, so trying just to work with orders no adv and etc"

I appreciate this does not make you any less frustrated or nervous about where you watch is but I am merely offering an explanation as to why things may be moving a little slowly, I even inc Sead's broken English for authenticity:):)
On top of this I believe Sead has recently had a death in the family and lost his mother so I do understand you are annoyed and upset but try not to be to worried as I think perhaps external circumstances have conspired against you on this occasion
I trust Sead implicitly and I am sure there will be a perfectly valid explanation for the delay and he will come through and deliver what you are waiting for. He is a man of few words at the best of times but I he is also a good guy and I'm sure he won't let you down.
I am sure the mods will have this sorted in no time:)

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
Dishonorable it is not. Unsatisfactory is a perfectly fine description (at least from the OP's perspective). The matter has been endorsed to the staff and proper actions are being taken so everything's all good. ;)

For the record I wasn't referring to this situation as an example. I didn't mean this transaction was dishonorable.... I was just explaining my understanding of the "Help" feature.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Nobody feel to sorry for this tosser, he was in the chatbox earlier insulting staff and vendors, talking SH!T, and acting like a total fool.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Nobody feel to sorry for this tosser, he was in the chatbox earlier insulting staff and vendors, talking SH!T, and acting like a total fool.
I'm not the least bit surprised. He's been here a year and didn't know about the Help Desk. Also, insulting staff isn't the best way to get them to help you.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
For the record I wasn't referring to this situation as an example. I didn't mean this transaction was dishonorable.... I was just explaining my understanding of the "Help" feature.

I see. That said, dishonorable would still be inappropriate as it would be the exception, rather than the rule, for criteria needing help from the staff. Mostly it's one party not being satisfied whether it be communications, payment, shipping method, state of the watch upon arrival, contents of package, etc. So, unsatisfactory. But maybe if you were unsatisfied you would call that dishonorable, I guess. ;)

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
OP- I'm sure this will all work out. Keep in mind that Sead's mother passed not too long ago and he was gone from the forum for some time.

Also, shouldn't this thread be in Supermirror's review section and not in his sales area?

Maduro

Known Member
17/2/13
You sound like an idiot barging in here guns blazing!!

Open a ticket.

You've been here almost a year on RWI.

Have you read anything since you've been here you twat?

Twat? Seriously? Is that how you treat the members here? I give zero fucks about the chat box or what he may have said there but for you to call him that says more about your shortcomings than whatever his grievances are. Good luck in life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Twat? Seriously? Is that how you treat the members here? I give zero fucks about the chat box or what he may have said there but for you to call him that says more about your shortcomings than whatever his grievances are. Good luck in life.

If the shoe fits...

The word twat is widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English, referring to a person considered obnoxious or stupid.

tigerwoods

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/11
The Milkyway
Drama Drama Drama, Ive used Sead as my main TD for quite a few years now, never let down. Chatting breeze you are!!

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16

im glad the noob hero showed up.

pavalov

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/6/17
Oh geez, I just ordered a watch with Sead. He's been quite responsive, I've heard his mother passed so let's give him a break.
But really... 2 months is a lot!

--- I do feel some members here take the first opportunity to be a-holes whenever they can. Not cool.

tam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/17
cali
Oh geez, I just ordered a watch with Sead. He's been quite responsive, I've heard his mother passed so let's give him a break.
But really... 2 months is a lot!

--- I do feel some members here take the first opportunity to be a-holes whenever they can. Not cool.

No excuse for a 1-year member to not know about the help desk. This describes someone who USES the forum and does not contribute. I am new like the other member and I already know about the help desk. It's one of the reasons why I joined up and paid for supporter membership. Maybe I'm an asshole, but I feel people should link noobs to threads to read/learn instead being Mr. nice guy and spoon feeding them on the TD systems and how to order. Too many users play the "fed up" card, yet they still spoon feed.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
HD Ticket opened Wednesday 21:40 My time
I responded 22:02 my time
Sead responded to my PM with Tazmo at 23:37 my time

This is all being handled.

jackals

Horology Curious
30/6/17
Can you have Sead respond to everyone in his sub section? Photobucket no longer has free hosting and we are all asking for pictures...