• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sead 026 Special K

guami007

Renowned Member
27/2/11
Reached out to Sead late last week regarding his special k offer. Decided to pull the trigger after seeing so many positive reviews on here and elsewhere. Rec'd the watch yesterday 5 days after payment. This watch is a great deal. High quality finish all the way around. The lume is fantastic. Took it off the slightly acidic vanilla smelling rubber and put in on a Nato which is where it's going to reside.

Thank you Sead.

watchseeker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/6/13
Hey Mate, Mine 26K from sead has a power reserve of 34 hours. How long does your have? Cheers

jamieroquai

26/12/12
talking about power reserve, how many turns do you guys give the wheel to reload the watch?

guami007

Renowned Member
27/2/11
Mine comes in at 48.5 hours.

I just returned from a week in Florida and can say that this watch is bullet proof. While I would not suggest others do so, I put it through sea water, pool water, hot tub water and all good. The extremely fine air-borne sand mist created by the crashing waves around Cocoa Beach was a great vintage-izer of sorts. I am loving this watch.