• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy to still be ALIVE!!

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Just got checked out of the hospital after a huge crash we were in on our way back to KY. We are sitting in the hotel room sore as hell. There were two other cars in front of us stopped at a stop light and the person who hit his "was looking at roadkill" We are all cut up, have some broken bones but we are alive! We are starting to get more and more bruises as the day progress and it feels like I was hit by a wrecking ball. Bad thing is that it threw my Pelican about 15 feet out the back window and ALL my watches that were will me will need to be repaired. I guess where it was thrown at such a high rate of speed the case would only do so much. BUT what pisses me off (on top of the pain and the car being totaled - which can be replaced) is my Athaya bronze 6154, which is my grail was freaking scratched to hell and the plexi is all chipped (airbag maybe)

Anyway here are some pics of the car

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Wifey's lip (teeth went right through it)
IMAG1005.jpg

IMAG1004.jpg

My back and why I cant walk
IMAG1008.jpg

IMAG1001.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
This could have been tragic but I'm very glad to see you are indeed still alive.

Thoughts and prayers going out your way COLDI.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Oh, man Cybee! It is fortunate the outcome wasn't much worse.
Anything we can do for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Glad everyone is OK.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
wow. glad you guys are ok. cuts and bruises will heal, could have been much worse. you guys definately had someone looking out for you.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
One more of how the wife looked. She looked like she had been at a shooting she was so bloody.
IMG954689.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
man COLDI, glad you are both still walking mate! That could indeed have a lot worse. What hit you?

sfa437

Medium Speed - Some Drag
Patron
Certified
29/7/08
Long Island NY
Holy crap brother! Glad to hear you guys walked away from it.

Speaking from personal experience... the pain meds work WAY better when you take them with Scotch versus water. :D

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
An older Toyota camry. She was going 65/70 according to the trooper and didnt break at all seeing that there were no tire marks. The Camry hit with such momentum she spun into a ditch

We were hit so hard by her that the Cadillac in front of his (that we hit) did a 180 and smashed the driver side again. Thus why its right by me!

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Holy crap brother! Glad to hear you guys walked away from it.

Speaking from personal experience... the pain meds work WAY better when you take them with Scotch versus water. :D

The morphine was great (made me feel great) but the pain was still there. I kept asking for more and they were like the pain should go away...I was like Dammit I cant even stand because of the pain. I want more!

Oh ya no drinking for a while too because I have blood in the kidney from that and they dont want problems to arise

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
One more of how the wife looked. She looked like she had been at a shooting she was so bloody.
IMG954689.jpg

Even bloodied and bruised, she's still way out of your league my friend! :)
Count your blessings and we'll pray for a speedy recovery. Tomorrow will not be fun for you guys.
Let us know if y'all need anything.

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Even bloodied and bruised, she's still way out of your league my friend! :)
Count your blessings and we'll pray for a speedy recovery. Tomorrow will not be fun for you guys.
Let us know if y'all need anything.

Thanks man. You are the fourth or fifth guy that I was way out of my league today between the doctors, a nurse and the state trooper.

Ya I have a feeling tomorrow is going to SUCK. We are already starting to feel it more and more.

Oh and it would be our luck no pharmacies are open around us being the holiday and no pain meds!