• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" ARF

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
What does bare SEL mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrightchief - it means the plating does not show on the side of the end link - but i was looking at too many threads at one time, (or i had too many Don Julio's - more likely.. ) and I was mistaken - this is the James Cameron DSSD - only available in stainless - bare sel only applies on steel and gold or full gold plated

Reactions: Alrightchief

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Thanks John, I emailed them and they are out of stock of the newer version wider band. Any other suggestions? Is there a model number for easier searching besides 16660?

the 11 version is the previous, older DSSD - the 12 version is the 2017 model with the new revisions

Last edited:

tommikeson

24/10/14
I've since done more research. Do I buy the ARF deep blue now or wait for the upcoming 126660? There is no date on when it is expected, but there are some posts where Angus shows that he has received a 126660. I need to convince myself that a 22mm bracelet isn't anything worth waiting for; but it would give me more options if I want to use a leather band.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I've since done more research. Do I buy the ARF deep blue now or wait for the upcoming 126660? There is no date on when it is expected, but there are some posts where Angus shows that he has received a 126660. I need to convince myself that a 22mm bracelet isn't anything worth waiting for; but it would give me more options if I want to use a leather band.

But the Blue ARF now and the Black updated 22mm when it drops.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
You are trying to get me in trouble with the misses aren't you? You don't think the 21 mm is too thin or worth waiting for the 22 mm version?

Dont wait! You are the man of the house, the KING and the KING has both!

Reactions: Katarsis

upperdeck

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/18
But Box and papers are not included. Only for a price on top i think.