• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] SEA-DWELLER 126660 LN JDF BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET A2824

dslmkr

Renowned Member
Certified
3/4/06
About
DSSD
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP
Movement Details?
Asian
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
N
Item Condition?
Excellent
Why Are You Selling?
Too big
Asking Price?
$300 net
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N
Shipping Costs?
Inc CONUS
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello all,
Time to move this . From Puretime purchased in February of this year . Great watch . Still looks new . Runs well. Size and weight too bothersome for me . No PP notes please. Paid $413 .

dslmkr

Renowned Member
Certified
3/4/06
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

fino6

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/23
Europe

dslmkr

Renowned Member
Certified
3/4/06

Kandinsky

Renowned Member
2/4/20

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas

Reactions: TheDan772

dslmkr

Renowned Member
Certified
3/4/06

Reactions: Kandinsky

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia

TCBiz

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/7/19
NY, USA

Kandinsky

Renowned Member
2/4/20

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF