• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SCAMMED by puretime out of $250

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Seems puretime refunds exactly the same USD if bitcoin is up.... Or they refund you the full amount of coins anyway because they like you as a customer, I'm guessing they don't refund you the full amount of coins if it's up 100%. But 10% who cares. They'll probably never deal with him again after he made this post accusing of scamming.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
That's not what I'm saying ...

They can't be liable for the downs & up of BTC, it's up to OP to keep those BTC until they reach his desired value or more, if he want to convert his BTC in $ right now, it's his own demise he's organizing

Agree. They have clearly spelled out their T&C's. They cant be held liable to refund same amount of $ for a bitcoin purchase, if BC falls. The OP just didnt read the T&C's.

Other TDs like Intime or Jime (who I use) have not spelled out their BC refund policy, but still I have paid by BC for my past 2-3 purchases. My personal opinion is that it would be reasonable to keep everything in USD, as the prices are standardized in USD.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
i ordered my ZZF v2 sub 2 months ago. china got hit very hard with the virus, there was a big delay--- totally understandable. last week i asked for a refund and without any warning at all, i was sent back the EXACT amount of BTC i ordered it with and puretime waited until it was at a low to send it to me. meaning, i only got about $230 back. so i lost $250 and 2 months and i have nothing to show for it.

I WANT MY ORDER BACK!!! i'll wait. i'll send you the same exact amount of BTC you sent me back, but i want my order reactivated.

yes, it may have been my mistake but i should have at least been warned that i won't get as much back because bitcoin is low and it is best to keep my order. why couldn't you say something???! this wouldn't be such an outrageous comment since we have been in contact for 6 weeks. why couldn't you at least give me a heads up? it is very very frustrating to lose money and time for literally no reason. puretime, please fix this.

Why is it Puretime's job to manage your transaction choices? …. You should know ALL of the risks to you for the choices you make when making a purchase for anything. It's your money, BTW, $250.00 is a cheap lesson in the "School of Hard Knocks". Just don't be a dumbass and repeat your stupid mistakes.

Godofsloths

Looking Around
17/11/19
Just use the bitcoin to buy stock. Its at an all time low. You might not get the exact amount back but clearly your an idiot for asking for your money back anyway when you know its worth half as much as when you bought it.

This right here is a great idea, buy low sell high. Exact same with crypto trading back in the day