• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SA3130 vs SA3135

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
Hello today i find out that noob v10 comes with SA3130 instead of SA3130 so im kindly ask for someone to tell me difference :D it is huge problem? im planning to change it for VR movement

Suessbacon

Horology Curious
1/6/19
The 3130 is for a no date and 3135 is for sub with date function. Depends on which v10 you got(date or no date). SA is not a very liked movement because of reliability issues and part sourcing difficulties. If you have the no date a recommended movement would be at least the SH which has a better standing. If you got a date sub then VR would be the best followed by SH then SA. You can put a VR3135 in a no date but you will still have the two click outs of the stem for date and time functions, opposed to the only 1 click of the 3130 for time. If you don’t care about that then VR is the way to go

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Halien

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/20
The 3130 is for a no date and 3135 is for sub with date function. Depends on which v10 you got(date or no date). SA is not a very liked movement because of reliability issues and part sourcing difficulties. If you have the no date a recommended movement would be at least the SH which has a better standing. If you got a date sub then VR would be the best followed by SH then SA. You can put a VR3135 in a no date but you will still have the two click outs of the stem for date and time functions, opposed to the only 1 click of the 3130 for time. If you don’t care about that then VR is the way to go

oh yes i finally find out that i purchased SA3135 i didnt know that about the date so thanks so much for explaining do you know if any of tds are selling vr movements?

Suessbacon

Horology Curious
1/6/19
No but there are plenty of members here selling them in the parts section!