• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ryan is thee man

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Hi bros, I bought the IWC top gun from him, it was amazing and his service was excellent. Then I bought three watches in one month from him. I really recommend him to all. He replies promptly and updates status of watches from point to point, I had a bad experience with t_vor, wouldn't go back to him.

Watches from him , submariner ceramic, Top gun, hublot evo, I'm gonna order one soon. Eying the ruben 2 titanium.

:cny:

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
i think he does only if you have min of 3 reviews here on the forum. Its unfortunate that some noobs have messed it up for the rest of us, opening paypal disputes and descriptions of rep watches.

Motoman4540

24/2/13
I'm gonna order one soon. Eying the ruben 2 titanium.

:cny:

Got one myself from Ryan last month. It is sweet. It's my daily one. You won't be sorry. I will note the following on the RB2: As you know, for someone on here, it is a piece of cake to instantly spot an RB2 as a rep if the face plate has not been modded (the most obvious). But on your wrist in the real world, the fact is that there are 1000 gen RB2's, and they sell used for around $50K now. The likelihood that the vast majority of us will run into a gen in the wild is very slim. The plate is reflective on the rep and so you actually need to look at it closely to see the lack of gears and the screw. Plus, most people who have some knowledge of watches will recognize the AP, but not the model, and even fewer will know the specific differences between the rep and the gen. My friends, who own several high-end AP gens, had no clue and just accepted the fact that it was a gen. So get your RB2 and wear it with pride! :cheer:

pjs_uk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/12
I ordered with Ryan and used PP a few months ago - no problems at all and would recommend him

TeamRolex

Horology Curious
4/5/13
What about the Credit Card option? Would anyone recommend going that route?Thanks!

Pamtastic

Renowned Member
31/1/13
+1
I ONLY use Ryan. Have ordered 4 watches from him in as many months and nothing but positive experience each and every time!

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Just started using him last month but he really is the man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2