• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI's 9th Birthday - A Sneak Peek at some prizes

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And so it begins! The RWI 'bot has the raffle up and running and he has been told to put the first comp up very soon.
Not sure what it will be but he was muttering something about "glowey goodness" . . .

This year things will run a bit different, the prizes will be spread over a week of give-aways so be sure to check in daily to be in the running for it all.

dilip

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/13
This is just crazy generous. Holding my thumbs and saying thank you once again for an awesome membership :)

NateOC

Known Member
10/6/13
Happy birthday RWI. If I could I would upgrade. RWI is a great way to get my mind off off bad things.

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Now if you look like Gisele Bündchen that would be one helluva awesome advertisement :)

Gotta love our home! Big papa bringing toys for the kids to play. Help encourage our home and contribute by becoming a VIP. Most of the senior members here understand the value of VIP and to those who might not, just take a look through the posts, read up, you'll quickly get a feel for the valuable information easily accessible to all. Just think about how much time and money you wasted before you found the arc of the covenant which is RWI. Isn't it worth the few bucks to donate?? Ask yourself.... Do it today you'll never regret knowing you too are part of history. Act now don't delay, what are you waiting for??? Go now [emoji41]