• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Fantasy Football League

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
Luth, Would you know how to audible out of a run when the D is stacking the box and leaving only two safety's in a zone? Then shift your line protection to the strong side to bluff the D and send your TE out on post to get the first down? Do all that in 25 seconds... I think it takes brains.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Awesome! We are up to 7 so far. I posted in the league asking about a live draft. Check it out.

If it looks like we will have enough Ill go up to 12 teams, but then we are having to use guys none of us have heard of at times.

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
I have two others that may join when they get home. They asked about a live draft too.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Id like to do one - just gotta schedule it. On a Sunday mid-day I figure.

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
If you need an extra body I'm defintely in.....especially if you're using yahoo. That's what we use for my work FF league and it's the only one not blocked on our network at work.

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
All signed up, thanks, that was fast........now to come up with a team name making fun of Aaron Hernandez!

:thinking: He plays tight end and he's going to jail....it practically writes itself.

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
All signed up, thanks, that was fast........now to come up with a team name making fun of Aaron Hernandez!

:thinking: He plays tight end and he's going to jail....it practically writes itself.

:hehehe: With jokes like that, you're gonna fit in quite well. Good luck this season.

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
First preseason game of the year......football back on TV.

Life is good!