• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Fantasy Football League

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I lost to Demayrius Thomas basically. If he had been on projection, I would have won. I was disappointed, but thats the way foosball goes.

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
Damn rhounsell, I can't believe you pull that out! I'm happy with the results, I think all the winners last week should be happy. :lol:

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
I lost to Demayrius Thomas basically. If he had been on projection, I would have won. I was disappointed, but thats the way foosball goes.

Going by projections will wreak a season. It was a good match up though doover.

wepiii

18/12/12
What did everyone think of their week 1 results?

I am still amazed I got the win in my matchup, especially after Peyton put up almost 50pts against me!

Nice win... not going to lie, I was counting my chickens before they were hatched. I did not see that coming. Congratulations, that was a fun one

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
Nice win... not going to lie, I was counting my chickens before they were hatched. I did not see that coming. Congratulations, that was a fun one

I had pretty much given up looking at our matchup until Cruz went off big in the Dal/NYG game, then it had my attention again.

Definitely a fun one with Morris vs. McCoy going head to head to decide it.

I think you've got a real good team going forward.

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11

Plus my guy Dougie didn't put up a real good game for you, don't worry Carl Nicks and his fullback Lorig will both be back from injury soon and the run game will be back in shape........I hope, because Freeman is killing me!!

rhounsell

Known Member
16/12/11
How's everyone feeling about their matchups this week.

I've lost Ray Rice for atleast a week so thats definitely a worry for my matchup.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I have 4 games going today.

The best projected chance to win is 30%. Every single one of my guys so far is underperforming.

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
I HATE FFB!!! :lol: jk, Rob had to win at least one, why not let it be against me.

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
This is BS!!! I have almost the worst record and get the shittiest waiver pick order. None of my picks ever go through. :facepalm:

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
All of my teams are 1-3 now. Im getting desperate.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
1st place baybee!!!

132268_o.gif

tumblr_mpa7siC4QQ1qb6k4po1_500.gif

ATLninerfan

Advisor
2/1/13
I QUIT!!! how can V. Jackson and L. Miller not make up 6 points!!!

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
After 10 wins in a row, I lose to R2. We need to get an RWI 1st place banner made for the signature of the eventual champ...

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
I have nothing against word "sport", mate, just don't call it "football".
Football is a sport, where players use "foot and ball". No hands involved. Also, they use brain, not much muscles, to beat shit out of opponent.

I've made similar comments on "football" previously, but honestly, I only do it to kick around. pun intended.

I would say, that if you searched football on ebay, and set your "sort:" priority to "best match" nfl football would show up as sport number 10 or 12, and "soccer" would show up as result number 1. but who cares, as long as we all know what we're talking about............

now, what are we talking about? :)

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
If any vets from 2013 havent signed up and want to play, please do. Live draft scheduled. Scoring tweaked a bit.