• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG SERVER THREADFollowing a server problem we're currently having issues with RWG's

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
I was cut in the middle of a curry chase!

i was in the midst or replying.

lol

up the road from where you guys are staying is a place called Khans in Bayswater.
Or there are a few then i will happily take you all to a brilliant curry place in Southall.

houndoggie

16/11/08
well, I guess I was a lot more productive today with work. Let's not let than happen again tomorrow.

The young dingleberry of old would have had 10,000 posts here and become a moderator already.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
i was in the midst or replying.

lol

up the road from where you guys are staying is a place called Khans in Bayswater.
Or there are a few then i will happily take you all to a brilliant curry place in Southall.

I think I remember being told about Khans, it might be worth testing, or even your other place in southhall if you think it's worth the trip. :)

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
I only had the post of the year get lost!!!!

are we allowed to say **** here?

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
The board should consider a cut in Greg's pay, and fewer stock options. :)

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
The board should consider a cut in Greg's pay, and fewer stock options. :)

Pay? That'd be nice.... :lol:

The latest:

I've been working on this since 4.30am (that's dedication for ya! ;) ) but it looks like I'm going to have to roll back to our last backup, which means losing 24 hours of posts and PMs. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm still hoping to get the board back up and running by mid-day (which is around 5 hours away).

mazz68

Known Member
4/1/11
Thanks Greg,
No idea what to do with myself at work..................I guess I could try and do some work :facepalm:

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Thanks Greg! Good luck :)

I only had the post of the year get lost!!!!

are we allowed to say **** here?

Try Chinese...

multi-language-curse-word-10-2.jpg

:p

Third one down... who the hell says that!

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
LOL! Classic chinese slangs!

However if some non-Cantonese speaker speaks to me exactly as written, I probably wouldn't understand half of what they are saying.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
this is a steal, if I only had the funds and this wasn't in conus, and if I didn't have to pay for my pet roosters foot massage next month and if my mom didn't keep me locked up in her basement like some perverted austrian gentlemen once did....and if I had internet access, that's it, I don't have any internet access.....THEN I would be all over this! -there!