• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak 33mm comparison pics?

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
You definitely can, and it doesn't look bad at all. My only concern with the 15450 is not with the genuine watch but with the replica. The best one at the moment is the JF and while it's a great watch, it still sits at around 12.5mm if my memory serves me right. It makes the proportions look weird, with 37mm wide and 12.5mm thick. The genuine one is 37mm x 9.8mm and looks really nice, but the rep looks like a mini drum to me.

That’s a good point. I have a 15450 (actually I think I got it from you) which wears just fine on my wrist (between 17.5/18cm), however tried on the 41cm gen (chrono) which didn’t feel much bigger because of the height and better bracelet fitment.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Valdon Sadiki

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/20
Ok, so being the impulsive being that I am, I ended up grabbing one of these and try it myself, so here we go. Overall I find it a really nice rep, especially for anyone that loves the look and design of the Royal Oak but is afraid either of the big size of the 15400 or the thickness of the 15450. To me, this one keeps the real proportions of the 15400 but in a smaller size (see the photo about thickness).

1. It wears indeed like a 36mm Datejust:

2. Probably because both watches have almost the same lug to lug distance (and dial size)

3. But there is a little difference, and this one is not minor at all. Thinness. This little gem is thin. Like, really REALLY thin:

So, overall, very impressed. I think I finally have a Royal Oak that I can keep and happily wear!

Thank you so much! Amazing comperison.
I was considering the 37mm, but Will for sure go for the 33mm now!

Best regards!
:)

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
Thank you so much! Amazing comperison.
I was considering the 37mm, but Will for sure go for the 33mm now!

Best regards!
:)

Did you manage to find a 15000 anywhere so far? I found another 33mm option out there which is 67651 but I'm not sure if a TD can source them :/