• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak 15510 50th Anniversary ZF

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Korea monitor credit card payment out side korea for the amount that has been spent more than 2k. Wait to see if one does self taxing at the airport. If not, holds the person and check for the buying. If it is not for selling purpose to other country. You are in big trouble.

One of the reasons why we cant even use chrono 24. It is 50% more expensive than whatever the pricetag
Holy sh@t. The import fee is "only" 33% in my country. 😂

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
Korea monitor credit card payment out side korea for the amount that has been spent more than 2k. Wait to see if one does self taxing at the airport. If not, holds the person and check for the buying. If it is not for selling purpose to other country. You are in big trouble.

One of the reasons why we cant even use chrono 24. It is 50% more expensive than whatever the pricetag
wow, that's crazy
apart from credit card payment, are they monitoring PayPal or other online payment methods?

love_in_jumbo

Known Member
22/7/23
South Korea
wow, that's crazy
apart from credit card payment, are they monitoring PayPal or other online payment methods?

Not sure about paypal but as long as paypal is working based on credit card or withdrawing money from bank while you are abroad, I think there might be a possiblity of getting caught.

Just for info paypal f&f , wise is all banned in south korea too.

So the only thats is feasible around this country is

1. send the money to someone in japanese who you can trust in multiple split in few months

2. that person buys the watch for you.

3. you come in with your watch o your wrist.

4. get the watch sent via other method.

5. Even with all these, if you get caught when you enter korea with watch on your wrist. uwill have to provide the evidence, that u have bought the watch within korea.