• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex & Tudor Vintage Guide

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
The attention to detail, depth of knowledge and passion displayed in these stickies puts a lot of gen forums to shame. Next time I read a gen forum thread with the well-used 'fake watches are for fake scum' angle they should be kicked in the balls and directed towards this amazing database. Well done :cheers:

Agreed. The gents on this forum could probably blow the gen owners out of the water with their Rolex knowledge thanks to info like this!

Well done!
:cheer:

Mr_Slippery

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/8/13
Very useful info, thanks very much.

One suggested edit: 6538 depth rating should be 200m/660 ft, not 100m, 330ft as listed. I think Great White tritium section also should read "accepted" not "excepted."

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Thank you Bonesey for the great thread. I'm going to use it a lot in the next few months :)

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Holy crap, Bonesey. I just now stumbled upon this thread. Tremendous!

amedman

27/7/06
It appears all the links no longer work. Can an admin fix this? I love this Bonesey guide and use it for reference often.

fivama

23/10/12
Hi, sorry but I missed a thing. If I want to make a Franken or 1:1 Daytona, I can choose between all of the 3 movements written and have a perfect "clone" in terms of functions (real chorno, and so on) or there are some differcences? The only thing I undestood is 72 is manual qinding (like 62xx ref) and 7750 is automatic (like post 1988 daytonas).
Thank you for replies!

rrunner

Looking Around
19/6/14
Thank you for the excellent work!
BUT some of the Links are not working anymore... is it possible to rework it?

J!m1

Renowned Member
6/6/14
Connecticut
Many of the original links are dead. Of particular intrest is the case data and crystal data, since Tudor crystal data in particular is difficult to source. Rolex data is much easier...

sixgungibson

25/8/14
I love reading your history sticky's on the Rolex / Tudor models. Thanks for the education!

Nicoolas

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/4/14
Hello,
i'am an newbee in rep, i'am comming from belgium.
i would like to know where i can buy a DW Case tudor 7032...
did DW have a web site or an Email box?

regads, nico

OMECO

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/2/15
Magnificent, Huge Work!!! Many thanks! :thumbsup: