• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner Date - First Time Buyer

Hark

Looking Around
25/9/22
First time buyer and I was a little apprehensive on what the experience would be if I pulled the trigger. All I can say is if you are looking for a reliable, responsive, trustworthy dealer, Stan is your man.

The communication was fast and informative. Walking through the transaction was easy. Started the process on a Sunday evening and had my watch in my mailbox by Wednesday. To say it was a seamless transaction is an understatement. The quality of the product was great, and the value for the price was outstanding.

Thank you Stan, I’ll be back.

Hark

Looking Around
25/9/22
First time buyer and I was a little apprehensive on what the experience would be if I pulled the trigger. All I can say is if you are looking for a reliable, responsive, trustworthy dealer, Stan is your man.

The communication was fast and informative. Walking through the transaction was easy. Started the process on a Sunday evening and had my watch in my mailbox by Wednesday. To say it was a seamless transaction is an understatement. The quality of the product was great, and the value for the price was outstanding.

Thank you Stan, I’ll be back.
And just for clarity, Stan is with WBK Time.