• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Submariner Date Black Dial / Steeler Superclone Question

Irish 253

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/4/23
Ireland
I’ve decided I would like to purchase a Superclone of a Rolex Submariner Date.

I’ve researched the forums and seen good reviews for the seller JTime.

I’ve found the below watch on their website which to me as a newbie would seem like the right watch with the correct movements.

Would the below be regarded at the high end of the super clones or should I be looking anywhere else?

Cheers

Irish

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

I’ve found the below watch on their website which to me as a newbie would seem like the right watch with the correct movements.

Would the below be regarded at the high end of the super clones or should I be looking anywhere else?

Cheers

Irish
Yes

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU

Cheers

Irish
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

I noticed that this is your first time posting on RWI. You are welcome to introduce yourself in the new members area in the "New members say hi" sub section.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

Also this please read this important sticky:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi, welcome to RWI.
Is this a convoluted way of asking who does the best sub?
If so, follow @eBoy ‘s advice and read the sticky threads in the new members area, you’ll find a lot of answer already there. Then, you could do some research to find out how the various factories rep the sub and decide which one suits you best.
Short answer: VSF

Reactions: eBoy