• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub from andrew trustytime.com

ChocagoBears

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/06
I just received my sub from Andrew today. The Box is great, But theres something up with the watch that I just cant seem to figure out. Maybe you could help me find out what it is. :cry: :cry:

I'm not a good photographer so this is the best I could get. I dont know if its the face of the watch or the feel or the whole watch is small I just can't figure it out.

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
I agree, the bezel pearl is off. Contact Josh, he will probably send you a new bezel insert or something. He is great to deal with. I have one of these and it has been a great watch.
You can try to remove the bezel insert yourself and move it, just be careful not to bend it.
As far as the size, all of the Rolex reps are starting to look small, because of all the overszed watches out there now. So if you compare it to a Omega PO 45mm, yeah, its is small.

Actually, upon looking at your pics again, the pearl is off center in the bezel, so rotating the bezel insert wont fully correct the problem. Call Josh, he will help you out.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Get a replacement bezel insert! Rip off the old one by first pulling out the pearl with a knife or similar, then pull off the insert using the hole from the pearl, and stick on the new insert! Sorted.

Troy47

2/11/06
I like ruby's sub much better than this one. I ordered one like this a while back, to me at least the dial print was not as crisp, and the black on the face not as deep, also the rehaut was shallow compared to ruby's. Try ruby's out next go round. :)

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
I wouldnt bother mailing it back for something as simple as this.... customs etc. Hassle and cost of posting etc. Ask him to send a new bezel!

ChocagoBears

27/12/06
I dont know how to install a bezel, plus theres more things wrong with it. The bracelet where the stamp it on the clasp has 2 small dents in it.

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Your in good hands with Andrew.....just be patient and work with him

keep in mind that the Chinese New Year will be coming up in February and some people start gearing up for celebration earlier

Andrew will make things right

dslmkr

Renowned Member
Certified
3/4/06
for 108 you should be smiling all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
dslmkr said:
for 108 you should be smiling all day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not really....hunderd eight dollar is not a small amount...
and even more, he mentioned that it's $188 version.....

it looks like his pearl is clearly off to the right.

i bet most people wouldn't wanna wear a watch with that kinda flaws in em..

which is a total waste of money......

so i wouldn't be smiling at all if this was my case.........

BUT of course in this case, he's dealing with andrew so i'm pretty sure andrew will come up with a proper solution like he always does

cheers

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
108 is money yes..

but is not 188

or 250

or 348...

just thinky

Life is Good!
Klink

& Andrew usual practice making customer happy..

smart for binizz