• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub-C… rsh Grail Edition (Photo Shoot)

tah

7/2/11
You may be right but I haven't seen a "ton" of subs with perfect rehaut.....

Or a lot of other models with perfect rehaut for that matter.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Damn Philly! When I first came across rsh's C-Sub I was on it like it was Jessica Alba's ass. At the time there were no posts. I KNEW this was "The One" but, I was struggling with the fact that it was $495.

If you struggle with prices, you'll never pick up what you want, or anything that really stands out with the average rep. Sometimes you just have to do it ! If you snooze, one of us will come up from behind and snatch it ! :)

tah

7/2/11
One would hope that if you were truly "on it like Jessica Alba's ass" we wouldn't be hearing about any hesitation.

Wouldn't be in my vocabulary unless I had her and Jessica Biel to choose from.....

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
If you struggle with prices, you'll never pick up what you want, or anything that really stands out with the average rep. Sometimes you just have to do it ! If you snooze, one of us will come up from behind and snatch it ! :)

I did spend $440 on BK's DSSD just a little more than a month ago. One should be reasonable, even as opportunity offers itself. You said "snatch"... He he he...

One would hope that if you were truly "on it like Jessica Alba's ass" we wouldn't be hearing about any hesitation.

Wouldn't be in my vocabulary unless I had her and Jessica Biel to choose from.....

Speaking as a married man I realize even Jessica Alba's ass would have it's consequences. Besides, I was trying to create a soliloquy that would sum up my predicament. I would be happy if any of you claimed "her" as your own.

alba.gif

See, that WOULD be tough...

On that note, here's a little Jessica Biel...

230sw22yu98sw.gif

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
tbh i'm happy with the gif. Could do with some sound tho :p

auslander

18/2/11
I just bought one of his 'latest' modded Sub. I've spent the weekend salivating on the pics he posted of them in the sales section. Philly, you Sub looks the part! I can't wait to get my own tonight!!!

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
Congrats it's a beauty to look at and I'm betting it looks even more impressive in person.

chibiunko

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/5/11
WAAAHHH... I'm so jealous. Post some pics when you get it aus

rsh

3/4/10
So guys, this is a noob sub, I have sourced the last 2 from lay at replicamake as he agreed to try to pick centered pearls, Mark at TS just is not as cooperative though his pricing can not be beat in the promo he has going, I dont know if it is a language barrier or what. I think for those exploring this option, the next best thing is a BK sub since it will already have a nice datewheel overlay, and perhaps get a hold of the correct hour hand. The best one I found is from raffles time, his "new" batch of 2836 eta hands has the correct hour hand. The ebay listing still shows his old batch which looks goofy. Then you can send your sub off to a modder to have them remove the 3 hands, substitite the correct hour hand and have them all relumed blue and reinstalled. Understand the match will be close but nor perfect but better than having totally green hands. If you already have a good ceramic sub (centered pearl, etc) you can simply get a BK overlay from BK and the hands from ebay (Bk did not have any last I checked with him) and have both done at the same time by a modder. Aus, post some pics here when it arrives :)

auslander

18/2/11
WAAAHHH... I'm so jealous. Post some pics when you get it aus

You better believe I will!! Even though I cant see it until I get home, I keep checking USPS to see if its delivered! I'm so pumped. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive. I cant wait to get off work to show it off!

rsh

3/4/10

Low Note

12/2/11
SoCal
That's a really beautiful watch! "rsh" builds the best Subs, WIIGH (wear it in good health!)