• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub at repair 2 months (TD), getting worried

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Tucker I am seeking help with a staff here already. But i just voiced this out of concern of the members here. I had experienced similiar issue where an ebay seller was harrasing me until the local police was involved.

mouse

Known Member
12/4/16
TD offered me to wait till next week, otherwise he will get me a new watch. Is this fair?

Thanks

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
TD offered me to wait till next week, otherwise he will get me a new watch. Is this fair?

Thanks

Yes, quite fair. If you have further issues let the mods know.

mouse

Known Member
12/4/16
Is it beter to keep the TD's name for myself? And if it's not fixt I'll tell the mods?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Is it beter to keep the TD's name for myself? And if it's not fixt I'll tell the mods?

It is not an issue unless the TD is not being fair. The TD in this instance has been fair. If you need help we are only a PM away. It can take us a while to get to you as we tend to be busy when we are logged in but we will get to you.

Reactions: KJ2020

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
johnlogan

i dont stay at italy. Also i contacted the post office and customs and they said they didnt touch the parcel. I do notice if my country logictics and customs opens a parcel, they will notify you via phone to inform your parcel is confiscated. I confirmed this with the custom officer verbally. My friend had a similiar issue as he tried to buy high lumen lasers and was contacted by the custom officer that they will remove the item at his lost with notification by the customs.

for obvious reasons, i do not want to state where i stay as the TD is still on the trusted list.
The reason why i delayed my case for almost a year is due to my safety. I dont believe the local logistics could steal my watch as we are the central hub of logistics. And they have camera footage everywhere.

what lead me to believe it was stolen is due to the arguement i had with the TD. The first thing he said was never to accept a light parcel. Most TD would guide me all the way. But this fella started in a defensive mode. I tried to handle this as a business, but things got out of hands. The TD never replied my email thereafter even with the post office telling me is likely stolen before it was send. There is no way the watch could drop as it is double sealed.

this TD is truely a dumb ass in the sense he didnt know how much more business he will get from my connections. Today another TD i had made friends with took at least 10 orders within the past 5 months.

I have experienced 3 issues where it was proven that the items were taken out the parcel during shipping. I could proof it by showing the receipt which has the weight on it, the weight the buyer send me and the weight the shippingfirm noes when carried over to a deliverypartner, 2 was stolen in Italy, one in Greece...all damage was refunded by the shippingcompany. I agree with Tucker on this....

mouse

Known Member
12/4/16
It is not an issue unless the TD is not being fair. The TD in this instance has been fair. If you need help we are only a PM away. It can take us a while to get to you as we tend to be busy when we are logged in but we will get to you.

I’ve sent you a DM. He sent me the watch without QC’s and confirmation.. He “forgot it”.
Is this normal TD behaviour?

mouse

Known Member
12/4/16
Finally got my watch.. But the TD sent me an older version of what I previously had. Really disappointed in this..
yllekp