• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub 116610 LN noob v5 out of stock - need advice on next steps....

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
I'm not a troll, just wanted to warn other users. I did ask them to send me the bracelet piece where the clasp is attached, but they insisted I send back the watch. The reason of my rant is because THEY knowingly shipped out a watch that's broken (again, someone opened it to take QC pics and there is just no way that person didn't see it), but now I have to pay for back and forth to replace it (hopefully with something less crappy). Sorry for the copy-pasting (newby, I have already edited out most of them) but I'm quite sure most would agree this is not very correct/professional from PT's side. All of us, when we order, just want what we order. Fair enough if something happens in the mail, but this is deliberately sending out something that is not at all what the client orders. And yes, I know, I'm ranting again :)
My apologies if you're not a troll. But you can see how the copy and paste would have suggested otherwise.
Anyway, if you're indeed genuine I would suggest contacting a mod here to see if they can help you negotiate a better resolution.

kimzeran

Horology Curious
24/7/12
Thanks for the advice! I have sent it back for a replacement. It will now cost me much more, but fingers crossed they will send me something decent... The worst thing actually is the waiting, I was so excited when it arrived!

Ardbeg

Renowned Member
11/2/15
^^^^
My v5 bracelet was installed backwards (easy fix) but, everything else was good.