• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Milgauss w/Green Sapphire Full Review

350S

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/10/08
levelmanroger said:
I've studied mine carefully and I do NOT believe they used a green ring at the base of the crystal to achieve the effect. It is too uniform at too many angles. I believe the crystal is actaully tinted and the color is magnified where the crystal is viewed at it's thickest - i.e. around the base.
Either way it's a very nice effect. Pics don't do it justice.

Are you talking about the real thing or about the replica (I guess in this forum maybe the replica IS the real thing...). Cause if your description is a replica that you have I would be interested to know where you bought it?

:D BR

flyskate

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/10/08
The biggest issue with this rep,IMHO, is the sweep hand, way too short, if that can be corrected, this would be an incredible rep.... Otherwise, great review, thanks.

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
My bad......

Edited and deleted original link,,,,, copied link from other post here on the milgauss ....

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm finding that more and more want this watch..

I'll group buy it at $205 plus delivery ($25) with ETA movement as seen above..

Any interest?

BTW,, my friend ended up not buying the watch for personal reasons... ;)

SpankyHam

Known Member
4/12/08
I'm sure this is probably long gone, but do you still have that Milgauss you want to unload that your friend didn't buy? I guy can dream, right?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
SpankyHam said:
I'm sure this is probably long gone, but do you still have that Milgauss you want to unload that your friend didn't buy? I guy can dream, right?
Hey, Spanky. He's running a group buy on these right now. It's a great way to get a very high quality rep at a discount.
Visit D4M's website here:
http://watchwoot.com/magento/index.php
Then click on "Group Buy" and you'll see them listed as well as how to order. You'll have it in a few weeks and will most likely not be able to surgically remove it from your wrist for quite some time.
Enjoy!

SpankyHam

Known Member
4/12/08
Thanks for the heads up on the group buy. I thought he might be having one still, just didn't get a chance to check. I'll have to see what I get for Christmas before I buy though.