• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Leaks - Watches and Wonders

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I've just stumbled across the first (very credible) leaks of the new Rolex models that will be unveiled tomorrow. All in all, rather disappointing. The GMT is not a Coke, but a rather boring looking GRNR. The only watch that really excites me is the 1908 ... but I guess we'll have to wait for that as a rep.

Source:

Reactions: Dave2302

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
fire.. these are fire :eek:

i have a feeling that GMT is going to be selling like hotcakes

and the bling'd out Daytona's... are you kidding me?! On oysterflex or steel just... WOAH

and the 1908?! Ahh!!

but why'd they make a Deepsea of full gold?! like... whaaaaa? who'd buy that?

but for my money's worth....

Rose gold. DD. Delicious Blue Dial. DIAMOND BEZEL!

Rolex's waitlists just got longer my friends... this is crazy! CRAZY!!!!!!

....I didn't even mention the price-hikes. Yup. Unnanounced but their prices just went up folks.

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
it's out!! THEY'RE OUT!!

ROLEX HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!

absolutely magnificent watches... totally out of this world

ahhh!!!!! go check out rolex right now

ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT!!! K I L L E D IT!!!!

i want the blingtona so bad. and the rose gold?! omg...

still don't know why anyone would want a full yellow gold Deepsea but other than that

DAMN!!!! Rolex crushed it! THESE WATCHES GO HARD And that GMT?!

that GMT is beyond... just... wow.. Go look. GO LOOK!!!!

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
I want this so badly. It will look great with my other deepsea.

good luck with that..

from all accounts and reports

this has the highest waiting list right now out of all pre-orders..

this and the new GMT being 2nd

:O

leave it to Rolex to release somehting I cannot even fathom.. an actual full gold Deepsea and for it to be a resounding hit with the demand surging to #1

LOL!!!! I guess i mean it makes sense... someone buys this and they basically have a real bonafied investment specially with the way GOLD price appreciates...

and in the actual chance they go swimming diving etc with this they will never have to worry about it tarnishing fading etc etc... Gold is GOLD!

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
good luck with that..

from all accounts and reports

this has the highest waiting list right now out of all pre-orders..

this and the new GMT being 2nd

:O

leave it to Rolex to release somehting I cannot even fathom.. an actual full gold Deepsea and for it to be a resounding hit with the demand surging to #1

LOL!!!! I guess i mean it makes sense... someone buys this and they basically have a real bonafied investment specially with the way GOLD price appreciates...

and in the actual chance they go swimming diving etc with this they will never have to worry about it tarnishing fading etc etc... Gold is GOLD!
I never said I want the gen. I am waiting for the rep version. I was looking into a gold watch to add to my collection and this one fits my criteria. It will look great next to my Noob V10. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: tomriddle

NPwatchman

Watch Enthusiast
20/7/23
United States
yes it seems like with all the new Rolex models that released yesterday that Rolex is trying to move to the more higher end market. I have my eye on the 1908 because I think that thing is a beauty. Next would probably be a gmt. The full gold deepsea I don’t really understand but seems like it could be a good investment. The one thing I will say though is that Rolex does know how to create demand every year for their watches though.

• Wow
Reactions: tomriddle

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
I never said I want the gen. I am waiting for the rep version. I was looking into a gold watch to add to my collection and this one fits my criteria. It will look great next to my Noob V10. Lol

well then definitely don't go diving with ths rep gold :D

Reactions: EuroTime25

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
yes it seems like with all the new Rolex models that released yesterday that Rolex is trying to move to the more higher end market. I have my eye on the 1908 because I think that thing is a beauty. Next would probably be a gmt. The full gold deepsea I don’t really understand but seems like it could be a good investment. The one thing I will say though is that Rolex does know how to create demand every year for their watches though.
I mean.. how much more higher-end can they get?!

Forgot who here on rwi mentioned it but it kinda supports theories like that

that basically, Rolex is moving on to like you said, "higher end market" or even more of a Luxury Brand and at the same time boosting Tudor as the regular everyone watch brand

if you think about it.. Tudor's releases are making huge huge waves whereas Rolex's releases are specifically ALL PRECIOUS METALS (save for 1) .. and I wonder.. I truly wonder

do people just sign up for these year long waiting lists -.- at the end of the day there's no price to sign up and put your name down for one even if you have no realistic chance or even desire to get one

anyways, makes me think.. lol