• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Deepsea Challenge

Marcial

Looking Around
3/12/22
Venezuela
Hi everyone!

I looking for several months for a Rolex Deepsea Challenge replica, the same that James Cameron attached offside of the subamarine to reach 12.000mts of deep at Mariana's trench. This model is so rare, even i visited some jewelery stores and they didn't have knowling about this model

I'm fan of big and good looking watches, and this model is for me, the perfect choice.

Althogh it reach a masive 51 mm of diameter and 22mm of thick, this beauty is weareable even comfortable. I don't stop to looking it meanwhile it wear my wrist, is very stunning

I have to say so many thanks to Fat Panda in all process, he got me all specifications, addresses and flexibility. A excelent dealer!

I did include a photo where i compare the size diameter of Deepsea Challenge (51mm) vs Deepsea (44mm) 7mms of difference looks impresive when you put all those together

About, details, good looking and a high quality rep. I'm very satisficed with this jewel

I hope you enjoy the photos, and thank you Fat Panda

Marcial

Looking Around
3/12/22
Venezuela
Hi everyone!

I looking for several months for a Rolex Deepsea Challenge replica, the same that James Cameron attached offside of the subamarine to reach 12.000mts of deep at Mariana's trench. This model is so rare, even i visited some jewelery stores and they didn't have knowling about this model

I'm fan of big and good looking watches, and this model is for me, the perfect choice.

Althogh it reach a masive 51 mm of diameter and 22mm of thick, this beauty is weareable even comfortable. I don't stop to looking it meanwhile it wear my wrist, is very stunning

I have to say so many thanks to Fat Panda in all process, he got me all specifications, addresses and flexibility. A excelent dealer!

I have added a photo where i compare the size diameter of Deepsea Challenge (51mm) vs Deepsea (44mm) 7mms of difference looks impresive when you put all those together

About, details, good looking and a high quality rep. I'm very satisficed with this jewel

Marcial

Looking Around
3/12/22
Venezuela
Hi everyone!

I have added a photo where i compare the size diameter of Deepsea Challenge (51mm) vs Deepsea (44mm) 7mms of difference looks impresive when you put all those together