• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Daytona from Clean Factory + Flan dad plating

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
Flan is not a dealer. He does plating. Aseem helps him with customer service and queues. That is what that "service" is that you have shown above. I have used Jim (Flan) for about 17 watches. I have been using him for at least two years, I think. His plating was always pretty good, and I didn't have any issues, but over the past six months or so, he seemed to have taken plating to another level. The past eight pieces I have received from him are incredible. I mainly do RG/Everose and White Gold with him. I can speak to that. I have never been a "gold guy," so I can't speak to his YG plates. He can't do anything hardcore like full watch service or anything like that but can do all of the basics like crystal mods, dial swaps, hands sets, regulating, plating, etc.

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
Hello everyone,

came across these products:
https://www.reddit.com/r/reptimeonline/comments/17uha7j https://www.reddit.com/r/reptimeonline/comments/17quewh
In my opinion, it looks stunning, really close to the original watches.
Guys say they take replicas from Clean Factory and redo the gold plating.

Can anyone who ordered from them provide feedback? Is Flan Dad a reliable dealer?
As Oceaon already pointed out, neither Aseem nor Flan are TDs on RWI. My understanding is that Aseem is the dealer and Flan does the plating services.

I have purchased several watches from Aseem and Flan has plated several pieces for me without any issues. Aseem ships via FedEx priority international, so on average I've received my watch(es) ~5-7 days after payment and that's from CN. Aseem has also been really good in terms of customer service. I recently purchased a new BLNR and I wanted to switch to an Oyster bracelet. He allowed me to ship him the Jubilee back and promptly shipped me the Oyster replacement.

Again, neither are TDs, but wanted to share my positive experience for what it's worth.

Reactions: mmaggi

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thread locked, blatant shilling.

If you've used flandadcash and the internationally renowned team composed of Assam and Mike McNair, and you're happy with them, then that's great, but post about your satisfaction on reddit, where they run their business, don't come over here on RWI and shill for them.

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
FYI, Flanman is associated with TimelywatchesUSA, which is the business being run by Ass'eem and Mike McNair.
Mike McNair is one of the biggest scammers, liars and bullshitters the rep watch community has ever been subjected to.
Asseem tried to take out a contract on his future father in law, but the hitman was LE, so Ass'eem's plan didn't really work out and he got arrested.
That is why those 2 will never be associated with or welcome on RWI.

Status
Not open for further replies.