• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Rolex Daytona 116509 (blue-dial) CF

JoEz

The path of the righteous man...
Patron
Certified
3/2/22
Germany
About
Rolex Daytona 116509 (blue-dail) from Clean Factory
Willing to Ship to?
EU (worldwide in certain cases)
Accepted Payment Methods?
PP F+F
Movement Details?
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
none
Item Condition?
Like new
Why Are You Selling?
Too many watches
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
no
Shipping Costs?
5 with tracking (within GER), 14 with tracking (within EFTA)
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Description:

Watch was half a day and it's in a like new edition.
Watch comes with an awesome blue dial, which I couldn't catch really good on my pictures.

For your information:

- I choose the buyer
- no green no sale
- It is a used watch
- It's a replica, so don't expect anything else
- the watch/parts will be packed bomb-proof and shipped via DHL (if you want a different service please let me know)
- I will provide the tracking number immediatly
- once the package leaves my hands, responsibility passes to the buyer, there is no doubt about that

If you do not agree with the above points, please do not buy!

Reactions: Daytona22

JoEz

Patron
Certified
3/2/22
Germany
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: g00n and JoEz

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: g00n and JoEz

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: JoEz

wisedennis

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/11/22
CONUS USA

• Love
Reactions: JoEz

JoEz

Patron
Certified
3/2/22
Germany

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23

• Haha
Reactions: 4bro

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23