• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex at the Latest Movies

techlogik

16/7/09
Did anybody watch the 60 minutes special last week with the Qatar leaders and Prime Minister?

The prime minister was wearing a Yachmaster. The funny thing, he had it upside down/backwards on his left wrist. So the crown was inward? Seems like he wanted to show it off for the interview, and maybe just tossed it on. Dude apparently is worth hundreds of millions, like everbody else in that small country due to the oil seeping out of the ground.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
This one? :cute:

qatar.jpg

constantwatch

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/11
I guess when you're that wealthy you don't really care which way you wear your watch.

D

d4m.test

NO, He wears the watch in that position so that his left hand servant aide can tell him the time. He's to rich to read it himself.

giobo

6/5/10
Nice !!!
I will start doing just the same thing from tomorrow!!!

dlc.nla

23/8/11
What watch is the wealthy Indian guy who is hosting the party wearing? His character's name is Brij Nath

d036268e-aef7-da8f.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

dlc.nla

23/8/11
^ oops, the movie is MI 4

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

GloStiX

Horology Curious
5/8/10
Have any yall gigolos considered that he might not like the crown digging into his wrist?

Jeebus Kryste Amercan edumacatory these days

constantwatch

Banned
19/3/11
How dare you call us gigolos! He wears it that way because he doesn't give a rat's ass.

arcadia

11/8/11
Academy Awards nominee Jonah Hill sporting a white Daytona at Brat Pitt's Moneyball movie:

moneyball.jpg

arcadia

11/8/11
More of Robert De Niro in the Killer Elite movie.

KillerElite-RobertDeNiro01.jpg

Getting back his sub from the killed guard who took it from him when he was captured.

KillerElite-RobertDeNiro02.jpg

arcadia

11/8/11
I actually don't mind updating this. Here's Jason Statham with his Rolex:

KillerElite-JasonStatham.jpg

arcadia

11/8/11
Not from a movie but here's from the latest TV series Revenge with Joshua Bowman playing the young and wealthy Daniel sporting a black face Daytona.

Revenge-JoshuaBowman.jpg

constantwatch

Banned
19/3/11
If you look at the first few episodes, the main character played by Emily VanCamp can be seen wearing her dad's Submariner.