• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Air-King 126900 Gen VS. Clean [picture comparison]

Verus

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/20
Have any of the owners compared their GMF with a gen in the store or from a friend?

Verus

23/1/20
What are the experiences with Cleans 3230 movements? How long can they last? Do they need initial service after purchase?

Verus

23/1/20
Reto, thanks! What is your opinion about rehaut and bracelet quality? Did you compare watch details with gen photos from internet?

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
Rehaut is very good. I couldn’t tell the difference from gen. The bracelet is very good as well, it could use an oil bath like all reps. Release mechanism and locking clasp was top notch

Reactions: Spitfire and CTime

Verus

23/1/20
Dear members, after long comparison and comunication with one of owners, I am very close to buying GMF. Only one question please, do you think that yellow color of crown on dial is lighter on GMF (and Clean too?) than on gen? Actually, what is your opinion about green and yellow font, shape, 3d presence and shade of colors on GMF and Clean?
Sorry if my English is too bad!

Reactions: Rtreece

Daimos69

Certified
11/6/24
This comparison is really nice. The only thing i would think that looks really different is the overall case/bracelet of gen is lightly yellow in color, while clean is more silver-ish. But nevertheless, a very good copy!

Robsen

The Outcast
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
I wonder how the new released VSF Airking compare to clean ones, a clean v vsf v gen comparison would be superb 👍

Reactions: mclarendude

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
This comparison is really nice. The only thing i would think that looks really different is the overall case/bracelet of gen is lightly yellow in color, while clean is more silver-ish. But nevertheless, a very good copy!
That is mainly a issue you can easy solve with doing a gen spec brushing IMO.