• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM27-02 tourbillon

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
What's the price point of the gen right now ? $2m and up ?
What is the issue wit the screws. I don't have a gen for reference on the screen but are we talking about the colour of the bezel screws?

Well location of the screws is a dead giveaway at first sight. They have solved this problem with the z factory on the 035 and 055 for several models now.

so very disappointed about this.

first and easy giveaway is the screw location, I always look for that first

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
RMF has this price for most of their Richard Mille and actually costs more for most of the others.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
That is not the latest one from RMF. That is an older version and doesn't seem to have working tourbillon

Reactions: CivilGra

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Well there are much more screaming flaws that the screws…

5648094a32e54c09b4a48c9ae8d537d8.jpg

But for less that 1% of the gen price, that isn’t too bad. Hard pass on case geometry and thickness for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Damn I’ve been waiting for one of these but that bloody strap screw placement is unfortunately pretty ugly for over 1k. Hopefully it’ll get fixed some day

Reactions: NickNickNickk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Damn I’ve been waiting for one of these but that bloody strap screw placement is unfortunately pretty ugly for over 1k. Hopefully it’ll get fixed some day

I guess it is because they are using the same straps as their other RM models….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: mnkoshka

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Agreed, for 700-800$, not for 1100$

I would like to pay less too. Haha. But yes I agree it is over priced at the price they are asking. I am still tempted to get this one. I will decide soon.

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
What a time to be alive!

Edit: Is it me or does these look way too big?

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I think the case is slightly bigger from the gen. But overall is within acceptable limits for me.

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
Anyone pulled the trigger yet? Not so much turned off by the screws as I am unsure about the AR. Doesn't look nearly as good as the ZF AR.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I’m trying to justify grabbing one but the more I look at it the more it seems out of proportion, large Gumby looking counterbores and screws, weak AR. It also looks to not have as much of a curved proportion to the case from front view. the price tag is too steep considering these factors.

Reactions: theREALgoat

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
Are the straps interchangeable with some cheap eBay straps? Getting a gen strap will be overkill and most likely won't fit. Wondering where to get different straps that actually fit properly before pulling the trigger.

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
If you look at this video, the watch doesn’t perfect fit on the wrist with the nylon strap! You can two huge gaps, due to the proportions of the case! Such a shame! If the case was more thinner and more curved, then this issue wouldn’t exist! This may be a dealbreaker for some people!