• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Maybe there is no rule on what questions can be asked or not - but there is a thing called manners. If you are truly that unuseful to the forum by the way you are responding to much more experienced members than you you really don‘t deserve to gain access to the very valuable information and knowledge that lays right in front of you.

As the result and in conclusion one could say you deserve to be banned for such an ego trip and incompetent way of accepting critical advises.

You propably can close the door behind you from the outside of this forum.

Salút

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I am just so sick about new member keep ask idiot questions over and over again!!
:picard:

ramazov

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Maybe there is no rule on what questions can be asked or not - but there is a thing called manners. If you are truly that unuseful to the forum by the way you are responding to much more experienced members than you you really don‘t deserve to gain access to the very valuable information and knowledge that lays right in front of you.

As the result and in conclusion one could say you deserve to be banned for such an ego trip and incompetent way of accepting critical advises.

You propably can close the door behind you from the outside of this forum.

Salút

who are you again ? district attorney or what?

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
your humor is broke

Really? Shall I turn myself in, maybe call the DA office direct?

A bit of respect will not hurt you. A lot of disrespect will get you nowhere. So why don’t you read a lot more and write a bit less. And remember, if you feel down because of some straight up answers you can always try the rolex forums and pose your questions there. Then we’ll see what answers you get without posting a wristie of your gen RM. Good luck

ramazov

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Really? Shall I turn myself in, maybe call the DA office direct?

A bit of respect will not hurt you. A lot of disrespect will get you nowhere. So why don’t you read a lot more and write a bit less. And remember, if you feel down because of some straight up answers you can always try the rolex forums and pose your questions there. Then we’ll see what answers you get without posting a wristie of your gen RM. Good luck

With all due respect straight to straight.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Should i watch my words because you started all of this and your the angel of this forum?

I’ve exolained that to you before. If after all this time, you’re still too stupid to see your mistake in all this, all help is lost.

Watch how you talk to long standing and vetted members.