• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 21-02 what do you guys think?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Cant believe how they still manage to fuck up font types (spaced R I C H A R D M I L L E, SWISS MADE being thin, rehaut nrs too big and big ass bezel screws. Curvature is also not there.

Last edited:

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Cant believe how they still manage to fuck up font types (spaced R I C H A R D M I L L E, SWISS MADE being thin, rehaut nrs too big and big ass bezel screws. Curvature is also not there.
Oh yea really sad, love the colors on the watch too. And the two indicators probably don’t work either, at least i cant see the information.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
I have no clue. Is one supposed to be a power reserve indicator? What’s the right one then?
I also have no clue :ROFLMAO:

Left definitely looks like power reserve though.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
The right one is the torque indicator;
This indicator supplies information about the mainspring’s tension, thus permitting an optimisation of the chronometric functioning of the movement. Below 5.3 N.mm, the spring is considered too slack, while above 6.5 N.mm, excess tension in the spring can adversely affect the mechanism’s operation, or actually endanger it.

Reactions: tamomota

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
The right one is the torque indicator;
This indicator supplies information about the mainspring’s tension, thus permitting an optimisation of the chronometric functioning of the movement. Below 5.3 N.mm, the spring is considered too slack, while above 6.5 N.mm, excess tension in the spring can adversely affect the mechanism’s operation, or actually endanger it.
Thanks for letting me know! I doubt it’s functioning on this rep but I’m curious about the power reserve

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Thanks for letting me know! I doubt it’s functioning on this rep but I’m curious about the power reserve
Yeah I don't even see any mechanisms under the hands below the bridges theyre attached too, so I wonder if theyre just glued in place lol