• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RIPPED OFF

Shivaman

Looking Around
9/12/23
Hello,

I purchased a watch from Pure Time because they said they had the watch in stock, after going back and forth for 3 months (PureTime telling me to wait a little longer). I finally asked for a refund and they replied, see below. They are dishonest thieves.
sorry about this. you can see we already closed the payment for Credit payment from our website. really this is not we want to see and can't control.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
What method did you use to contact Pure time? Please post your connection method. also, you have been a member here since last September and your very first post is to blast a TD?

Last edited:

Shivaman

Looking Around
9/12/23
Hello,

I purchased a watch from Pure Time because they said they had the watch in stock, after going back and forth for 3 months (PureTime telling me to wait a little longer). I finally asked for a refund and they replied, see below. They are dishonest thieves.
Another reply: "already three month don't have this watch. won't be in stock for a while. it's better you change other model or charge back from your bank."

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
It's happened to me before and I doubt it won't be the last time.In my case it was with another dealer. I didn't want another watch so I got my money back. Only if the TD refuses would I seek out help from the RWI staff and take it from there.

Reactions: RDRoss

Reaps

-
25/9/22
I know it sucks but it isn't PT fault when Payment Processor closes them down - why dont you just hold or switch to another watch?

This is why I don't use CC

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Another reply: "already three month don't have this watch. won't be in stock for a while. it's better you change other model or charge back from your bank."
Sorry for what happened. It is because our credit card method is temporarily shut down. That's why we are not able to process the refund from our side. Please do a charge back to get back your money .Thank you

cleverclogs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/24
What is the watch that you ordered that take so long?
Yes even i am keen to know this. I know some clean factory items take time, but 3 months is unusual. Unfortunate situation , I do not think Puretime intended to cheat here.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
You weren't ripped off. You're purchasing an illegal, black market item. This industry doesn't work like Amazon does.

Puretime has offered you 2 choices. Choose a different watch model that is currently being produced, or contact your bank for a chargeback. Puretime, and others, use a 3rd party payment processor. Puretime has no control over them.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So what is the problem here? They have told you how to get your money back so please explain how, exactly, you have been ripped off? Their CC processor shut their account down, that happens. After all, you are buying illegal goods, not a new PlayStation from Walmart.

sorginator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/23
another one...
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Reactions: Karbon74