• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Richard Mille RM011 Lotus F1 team\ Buckle change

waifai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/14
Hi guys, I want to share with you my new RM, I know it is pretty much different from the gen but I like that version with those white accents too. The quality of the watch is insane...a very well made RM, I don't know why they actually failed with the colors of the inside :dry:

BTW I also ordered a white strap to change with the red one, I have the RM screwdriver and I know how to change the strap but I don't know how to remove the buckle from the red strap and insert it to the white strap :cryingbadly:

Can someone help me please? Thx

Sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning it.

http://imgur.com/a/fcKgL

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Im not sure you can remove the metal buckle because the metal on the buckle is actually welded to the metal bar which attaches to the strap. Difficult to explain but I will try and take a photo because my broke.

Where did you get the screwdriver from [MENTION=89082]waifai[/MENTION]?

waifai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/14
[MENTION=120862]jiggyjaggy[/MENTION] When I bought the watch from TSwatch I asked for the screwdriver and he sent me it

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
I managed to get a screw driver from AE, and switched over to a white strap today, really like it...

I have switched away from AP's this week as I have placed a white strap on my Richard Mille...

eQLKZFR.jpg

xPUhOLg.jpg