• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rg ap 15400 rg

Sonil

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
17/3/15
This morning received my AP from Ken aka psychospike aka chazingtime.com. Love the watch. Is amazing. Thanks Ken. Have to say transaction and communication was great. Ken waited for a new supply of APs to get me a good watch. This took 5 days but well worth it. Once the watch was sent to UK via China EMS, took 5 days. No issues with customs.

For the price you can't complain about quality of watch. There is a nice reflection from the shiny rehault. The rep strap is terrible and will get Jacob to sort this out. Also, despite the rep crystal being decent I have a DOMI one on order. Heard will look amazing on the black dial.

Just two tiny issues with watch. The crown is a little tight and not smooth once you unscrew. Also the back case slightly protrudes by about a mm from the bezel. Not noticeable when on wrist.

Anyhow not complaining, at the end of the day if you want perfect watch you go buy a Gen.

Thanks Ken, will come back for the SS AP soon. To members buy from Ken with confidence.
image.jpg1_zpsuehkdltu.jpg
image.jpg2_zps4qqnlyib.jpg

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Looks great! Been waiting a week for QC pics off Ryan so I hope it's for this reason also, I have a domi crystal and will send the strap to Jacob when I get it also so seems like we have the same end game here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonil

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
17/3/15
Yeah. Were you inspired by Phantomtech.

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Yes. His pictures swayed me from a white dialled ss one.

Sonil

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
17/3/15
yeah me too......I have always wanted a quality Rose gold / Black watch. When I saw Phantoms pictures I knew this for me. Though expensive if you add jacob strap and ARd crystal. TBH my mate has SS white dial and it also looks amazing. I think you gotta get both!!!!!

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
Once you mount the Domi xtal you'll see just how awful the rep crystal is. AP Bands and hamilton leather works provide solid straps as well, a little cheaper than Jacob for quality I can't tell apart anyway.

Sonil

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
17/3/15
Phantom is your profile pic a rep?

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
You'll have to update this thread when you get your mods done sonil :). Can already see how it will benefit from 2x AR from the wristys .
Cheers for the inspiration phantomtech, your collection is one of the most refined on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
Hi Sonil,
Is yours the miyota version with decoration plates? Can you show me the back please? :)
Also, by ordering a domi xtal, do you mean you have to send yours to him and then get it back AR'd or domi has one ready to ship?

Sonil

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
17/3/15
Yes Sultan. You need to get on the Guru list to send you a Xtal. Check out the AP section. Or alternatively you can get ProfSteve to send you one over from RWG. You will need to change yourself or get watch smith.

image.jpg1_zpsm0ow7ctm.jpg