• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: VSF Omega De Ville Hour Vision

johndoe27

Getting To Know The Place
27/7/15
Totally WORTH IT!!!With VSF you can't go wrong, the movement is a workhorse, maintains accurate time ±2 seconds at the most. It is worth buying it man, I owned a gen of this model in the past and am happy to say that the charm of this one satisfied me to the fullest.

If a rep satisfies you even till 90% of the experience of gen, it is worth it and this piece is surely +95% and above

Thanks for your conclusion! Seems to be a nice watch. Is the strap made of real crocodile leather or is it just a replica?

Last edited:

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Thanks for your conclusion! Seems to be a nice watch. Is the strap made of real crocodile leather or is it just a replica?

Surely it wouldn't be the real deal, croc straps are pretty expensive on their own, this strap is made of good quality and nicely emulates the gen

johndoe27

27/7/15
Hey thanks for your reply. According to my TD the strap is in fact genuine crocodile leather. Anyway I decided to order the watch but in the black/silver dial version. Im looking forward to it...!

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Hey thanks for your reply. According to my TD the strap is in fact genuine crocodile leather. Anyway I decided to order the watch but in the black/silver dial version. Im looking forward to it...!

All the best mate:)

Major Tom

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/7/15
Got the watch today. First impressions, WOW.
Its really well made and exactly 1:1. Since I owned a gen of this very particular model in the past, I find no flaws on this watch. More onto the review now:-
1) Case shape and dimensions are perfect and it sits really well on the wrist.
2) The dial is a dynamic blue, possessing the serenity and tranquility of an ocean (mimics the gen dial almost 99.9%)
3) The hands are really well made and appear as they are really made of white gold same as gen.
4) Hour markers are also beautifully crafted. Same is the date window.
5) Date font is perfect.
6) The sapphire crystal on the case showcasing the watch movement are perfect. However, there are differences between the side profile view of movement but no one can call you out without handling or comparing this rep with a gen ( be calm and happy, enjoy this watch, even I had to strain my memory to weed out differences)
7) The leather strap is of very high quality, really impressed with it, no problems with the clasp too. I bought this one from Andrew from TrustyTime and he sent an extra leather strap too.
8) The creme de la creme of this watch is of course the superclone movement. Buttery smooth and accurate.
9) VERDICT - I highly recommend this watch especially those who love blue dials since there are not many reps with good blue dials Really well made and just go for it!!!

Hi, beautiful watch! if you don´t mind me asking; Gen comes in at 12.5mm thick but I see this rep being presented on various TD sote as 13.5mm thick. Could you please let me know the actual thickness of the watch. Much appreciated!

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Major Tom I would say it's 12.5 to 13 but you dont need to worry, it sits well on the wrist and has a much slimmer profile while wearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Major Tom
Last edited:

Woodz

3/12/15
Major Tom I would say it's 12.5 to 13 but you dont need to worry, it sits well on the wrist and has a much slimmer profile while wearing.

You got any videos of this badboy on your wrist mate? This thread has definitely piqued my interest in this watch. I need a watch with a blue dial ????

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
What an impressive looking rep. They nailed the look of the blue dial.

The one on the right is the gen for those wondering...

Absolutely, couldn't believe my eyes myself, it was so nostalgic, even more so if you owned that same watch(Gen) in the past

schellenbergbr

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/10/19

Did you get it? Is it made by what factory? Could you post some photos?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk