• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: Omega Seamaster 007 Spectre Ltd Edn VSF V2 Asia 8400 (TheOneWatches purchase)

Gino1977

Horology Curious
27/11/22
Hello. First, I want to apologize for not doing a review earlier, but life has been a little hectic. I became a new member here this past autumn and purchased my first REP from Steve at TheOneWatches in November of 2022 and received it mid-December. Steve was an excellent seller with great communication so no problems there. I kept the watch in the box until Christmas so I would have a present for myself. I loved it instantly but after a while I felt it wasn't quite right for me, and I will explain: I realized I wasn't a fan of the ceramic bezel insert glossy look, I prefer aluminum satin finish. The bigger issue was the bezel: it felt a little cheap and there was a side-to-side movement of approximately 1mm. I was disappointed to say the least. I did some research on this forum and found that it is common on this REP, and it was not my watch only, so I didn't think it necessary to file a complaint with Steve. The watch is beautiful and works great but I wish I could find one that more resembled the GEN Heritage model. I think I might purchase the San Martin homage since these are pretty well made. I wouldn't mind selling this REP, but I don't have enough posts on this forum yet to do so according to the rules. I've enjoyed it and it sits nice in my collection but I don't have a problem selling and buying others which is what I do all the time anyways.