• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Upcoming RXF New Submariner 116610 LN and Comparison

CybNoX

23/5/15
the lume is tad yellow and the edges of the round markers is tad slimmer.

but i do like the way that they didn’t filled the lume
to the brink, just like gen.

Reactions: cwfmon

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Factory has provided the pearl pics, and it has been uploaded.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
@trustytime

1) what is a clasp code on this RXF?

2) could you take a dial photo at this angle, so we can see how rounded 6 and 9 markers are?

b8vjF.jpg

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
@trustytime

2) could you take a dial photo at this angle, so we can see how rounded 6 and 9 markers are?

b8vjF.jpg

The gen has cracked insert :)

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Looking forward to some proper pics of this. Trustytime is so far showing the trees - for understandable reasons. But we need to see the forest.

Half the forum seems to be drunk on ZZF koolaid at the moment - regardless of its (considerable) flaws.

Good competition between factories benefits everyone. Tribalism for a particular factory benefits no one.

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
@trustytime

b8vjF.jpg

I will check with factory for the clasp code.

Some pics of the watch has been updated to post 3.

Thanks

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Need some comparison on the hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Half the forum seems to be drunk on ZZF koolaid at the moment - regardless of its (considerable) flaws.

Good competition between factories benefits everyone. Tribalism for a particular factory benefits no one.

Exact Lee. And we haven't even seen ZF's contribution to the WHTBS contest yet...

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I hope they really invest like 90% of the R&D budget in creating a good crystal with good magnification and a respectable black hole effect.

How hard can it be?

Agree, Not one good rep xtal around yey even after all these Verisions from various factories going back 10 years or so

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Looking forward to some proper pics of this. Trustytime is so far showing the trees - for understandable reasons. But we need to see the forest.

It’s got some flaws yes, but it’s still the most gen looking sub rep in the details.

Last edited:

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
It’s got many flaws but it’s still the most gen looking sub rep in the details.

I agree. Not really loving the RXF so far.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Every factory has it's flaws we all know that. But ZZF are nonetheless strong (if not the strongest) on the overall gen-like feeling with their Nodate.
This new challenger will have flaws as well, I'm quite curious to see how they'll respond to ZZF with this new model. All we can honestly say is this 1rst introduction is worth the focus so far.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Anyone else think B factory looks better? The rehaut engraving on B matches closer to gen. RXF rehaut letter E is just horrendously done and ruins the watch. Coronet looks better on B as well. Personally I find the stuff you cant go gen like a proper rehaut engraving more important than dial markers, crystal, dw that can easily be swapped gen.

Reactions: GingerBubba

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
This should be good news. Competition is always good. I’m new to the rep game but I’m pretty sure this may bring down costs and/or help other factories to improve their work. Love this replica stuff!!