• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Review" of taobao "Clean" parts

ale21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
EU
I tried out purchasing a few items from taobao to complete a few projects I have laying around. I thought I might post a brief review in case someone else is curios.

1) A "Clean" 3235 movement (~ $76 ), I hadn't tried the 3235 movement before. I was used to 3135 but seems reasonably good.

It's not bad, here are few photos

Front

And Back

It keeps pretty good time also out of the box. I'll give a cleaning though.

2) "Clean" 3235 (41mm) hands ~ $21
I got crappy pics of these. They're not bad, a bit scratchier than I would expect. They likely are clean factory
(The dial is GEN btw)

3) 126334 ARF bracelet ~ $105

This isn't bad. I just don't know much about the "ORV" code. It looks legit, sturdy, no weird wobbles. Seems ok...

Overall, not too bad and readily available. From order to delivery too about 3 weeks. I can't complain.

I have a 3135 laying around so I also found clean 116610LV case set for around ~$250 and it looks legit from the photos and QC, but we'll see when it comes in. Here's the link for those interested: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=690609505774&sku_properties=148242406:50789966

ale21

7/3/18
EU
a few better pic of hands and bracelet
I'm waiting on a case now, might have been taken by customs though :/

KHbrb5.jpeg
[/url]

[url=https://clickpix.org/image/IMG-0757.KHbQBt]

Reactions: Pinion Minion

ale21

7/3/18
EU
and the final watch

Unfortunately, the member that I bought the case from gave me a cracked bezel. Obviously friction fitting the bezel won't work. I need to find a new bezel now

ale21

7/3/18
EU
And the wonderful crack... I hadn't seen it and didnt even suspect it. Thought it was a gasket problem so I ordered a new gasket, but no... it's pretty obvious

ale21

7/3/18
EU
Just ordered a bezel from @xing_david instead... we'll see what that looks like, it already has the deep crystal installed so the bezel will complement it nicely I'd say.