• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Ugh, you're wrong, I'm right, end of story!

You still contradicted yourself by saying amazon reviews are bulletproof. You lied on it. There is no noob website you look at the td websites. A noob v9 is the same on every one. A bp watch is cheaper but still the same on every site. You might not be able to tell the difference but the fact there isnt even a v9 smurf should be proof enough. A ‘ciracrome’ bezel insert just means ceramic. Been around since like v1? You might not be able to taste the difference between pizza hut and dominos, there still is a difference. Probably best to just call it a day. Id rather have the mods with their fantastic IT dudes who can tell you pretty much what you had for lunch, should the worse happen, than amazon to help with the inferior watch you brought illegally through jack who the fuck woo

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
And you pip is badly aligned. Could of spotted that in the qc pics if you got it through a td. But well done for focusing on the watch not a mountain in the distance for once

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
And you pip is badly aligned. Could of spotted that in the qc pics if you got it through a td

I believe the camera angle and shadowing is the culprit here, but even if it is true, it is only visible through a macro lens, hardly to the naked eye from a few feet away.

If I really want to be 1000% on the macro level, I will waste my money on the real thing, not a fake! $700 dollar Seikos come with misaligned chapter rings.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
C’mon now. A real marine would admit when he’s been duped. Just do it. Everyone on here just wants you to admit it, lol

Oh, I'm sorry, my fake isn't as un-fake like as yours is..….You guys are really a hoot!

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Best part is this BP was compared side by side with a gen and no differences were spotted. Wonder if his mate’s gen also isnt a Fong Kong Wu

We simply eye balled it, didn't put it under a loupe to be anal retentive!

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Just a quick glance over, then a good solid honest review on amazon to give people the proper guidance. Lol, clueless i tell ya

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
You still contradicted yourself by saying amazon reviews are bulletproof. You lied on it. There is no noob website you look at the td websites. A noob v9 is the same on every one. A bp watch is cheaper but still the same on every site. You might not be able to tell the difference but the fact there isnt even a v9 smurf should be proof enough. A ‘ciracrome’ bezel insert just means ceramic. Been around since like v1? You might not be able to taste the difference between pizza hut and dominos, there still is a difference. Probably best to just call it a day. Id rather have the mods with their fantastic IT dudes who can tell you pretty much what you had for lunch, should the worse happen, than amazon to help with the inferior watch you brought illegally through jack who the fuck woo

Actually, I didn't lie on it, you jerk off, I simply gave my honest opinion of the watch. Being from Chicago I never eat Dominos or Pizza Hut, those are both gag factor pizzas. Thin crust Chicago Pizza, cut in squares, made by real Chicagoans is what I eat. Deep Dish Pan Pizza, isn't neighborhood Chicago Pizza, that's for the tourists.

And I'm the Guy that worked as a bouncer on my days off at Gino's East Pizza (Top pan pizza in the world) off of Michigan Ave for 7 years!

I bought it illegally? Every one of you clowns on this board are purchasing illegal fakes...…..like I said, you guys here are a hoot!

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Actually I didn't lie on it, you jerkoff, I simply gave my honest opinion of the watch. Being from Chicago I never eat Dominos or Pizza Hut, those are both gag factor pizzas. Thin crust Chicago Pizza, cut in squares, made by real Chicagoans is what I eat.

I bought illegally? Every one of you clowns on this board are purchasing illegal fakes...…..like I said, you guys here are a hoot!
You can stop with the name calling.

You're holier than thou attitude is starting to grow tiresome

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: erekose

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Just a quick glance over, then a good solid honest review on amazon to give people the proper guidance. Lol, clueless i tell ya

Lets get this straight, I give a review of a fake watch (I like it), that everyone purchasing one knows is a fake, and somehow this isn't proper guidance, you actually think someone buying a fake on Amazon knows the differences between one fake from another, they are all frigging fakes!

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
You can stop with the name calling.

You're holier than thou attitude is starting to grow tiresome

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Excuse me, this dude chastised me for making an (according to him) illegal purchase of a fake watch off of Amazon, how is my response holier than thou, considering every watch discussed here is an illegal fake?

Here's what he said that you probably missed!

"
Probably best to just call it a day. Id rather have the mods with their fantastic IT dudes who can tell you pretty much what you had for lunch, should the worse happen, than amazon to help with the inferior watch you brought illegally through jack who the fuck woo "

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Excuse me, this dude chastised me for making an (according to him) illegal purchase of a fake watch off of Amazon, how is my response holier than thou, considering every watch discussed here is an illegal fake?
Was it not purchased illegally? Why does the seller have all of his pictures photoshopped on Amazon to remove the trademark he is knocking off? This forum is for the purpose of learning about and purchasing replica watches yes, Read the remainder of most of your comments you sir are the arrogant one that is getting bent out of shape over something you claim doesn't matter to you.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Actually, I didn't lie on it, you jerk off, I simply gave my honest opinion of the watch. Being from Chicago I never eat Dominos or Pizza Hut, those are both gag factor pizzas. Thin crust Chicago Pizza, cut in squares, made by real Chicagoans is what I eat. Deep Dish Pan Pizza, isn't neighborhood Chicago Pizza, that's for the tourists.

And I'm the Guy that worked as a bouncer on my days off at Gino's East Pizza (Top pan pizza in the world) off of Michigan Ave for 7 years!

I bought it illegally? Every one of you clowns on this board are purchasing illegal fakes...…..like I said, you guys here are a hoot!

You said you got a noob v9 no? Thats a lie its a bp. I didnt call it the wizards with better eyes on this replica watch forum called it. I cant tell the difference between my reps and a gen (without research on here) either. And you bought a ‘tv’ how is that not illegally buying a replica watch? Unless its made in Switzerland by over paid dudes in labcoats its an illegal watch, hence amazon will not cover you in the slightest. Im glad your happy with your watch but theres reasons people who sweat the small stuff buy from td’s. Also im from the uk, our pizza is probably shit compared to americans but i guarantee our biscuits taste better... the English guys will get it. Ill see myself out

Last edited:
Reactions: erekose

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Calling mods to shut this thread down.

At first it was Jack Wu.

Then from Soldiers.

And now I'm reading Pizzas and Biscuits.

So.................................... RIP THIS THREAD

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
Chazman1946 Wow dude, you're just being ridiculous.

On the one hand you try to justify yourself all the time, on the other hand you come again and again with some stories that should make you more credible, but in reality just seem embarrassing.

So let's summarize it all:
Nobody says anything unpleasant to your face because you were in the Marines. Besides, you were a police officer and bouncer, so you're a tough guy.

In addition, unlike Italians, you know that it's called capeesh and not capisce because your "Italian" in-laws say so.

Furthermore, do you trust Amazon rather than the TD of this forum, because there are only true reviews.

Financially you are independent, so a few hundred bucks are not worth the effort for you, you can buy a $400 fake for $600. Especially because they are all fake watches anyway and that doesn't make any difference.

Then I have a few questions now.

Why don't you just buy yourself a gene if money doesn't matter 12 rounds of poker and you have your sub with a swiss movement. And if they are all fake watches anyway and there are no quality differences, then why you don't get a beach Rolex for $20 on your next vacation?

You said in your Amazon review your watch goes with +0 secs per day now you wrote here in the forum it goes with +3 secs per day. What statement is true and in which did you lie and if it was at Amazon, then not everything that is posted there is true, right? So how do you recognize the trustworthiness of Amazon reviews?

To be honest, I got the feeling you got scammed but you're too proud to admit it. Instead you come up with some abstruse stories and whataboutism that should relativize your fault and make it to the amusement of all others even worse for you. Just stop this farce. Check out this great forum and collect as much valuable information as possible so you don't make that mistake again.

Cheers and good luck!

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Was it not purchased illegally? Why does the seller have all of his pictures photoshopped on Amazon to remove the trademark he is knocking off? This forum is for the purpose of learning about and purchasing replica watches yes, Read the remainder of most of your comments you sir are the arrogant one that is getting bent out of shape over something you claim doesn't matter to you.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Isnt every single watch talked about on this forum, Illegal, hmmm?