• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

review about iparadisiac.co

A_Cullen

Horology Curious
4/11/13
Hi everyone!
I bought an omega replica on the site iparadisiac.co
While waiting to receive the package I found your forum and I started to freak me out !
I have read many negative reviews and I am one of those who became fooled by the fake site watchesbyjames .
Thank goodness I got the package , and even faster.it was shipped via fedex and took 3 days to arrive from China to Italy .
Now that I have the watch in my hand I can say that i was pretty happy. This is the first replica watches that I buy so I have no terms of comparison but it seems quite durable , i have not yet found imperfections and disassembling it i saw Asian system Myota (i think).
I can consider myself very lucky, but in spite of all the negative reviews I have not found anything negative . The watch looks good and is very nice, the service is very good , they respond immediately with the live chat or email within 48 hours , and the package arrived very quickly. so what to say,am i lucky or others are unlucky?

have a nice day!

Andrew

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
my first rep was from them. I cant say that i was scammed, but i definitely overpaid.

Luthier

30/9/09
Cullen, if you'd compare your watch with watches from our dealers, you'd realize, that you was scammed.

D

d4m.test

Im afraid this is another trick post from iparadasic. How would a noob know what a miyota is? With what tools would a complete noob use to disassemble a watch? A noob would also have a brand new account like this but im still skeptical.

If you actually want to do buisness here iparadasic, then you should actually try to become a reputable dealer rather than post fake reviews...

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
Im afraid this is another trick post from iparadasic. How would a noob know what a miyota is? With what tools would a complete noob use to disassemble a watch? A noob would also have a brand new account like this but im still skeptical.

If you actually want to do buisness here iparadasic, then you should actually try to become a reputable dealer rather than post fake reviews...

I'm not ready to lynch him but I wouldn't doubt it.
Those fake reviews always have a formal name format.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

A_Cullen

Horology Curious
4/11/13

I was sure that someone would have thought this. I would have thought too.
But trust me that with iparadisiac I do not have nothing to do but because I bought this watch.
why I know that it is a miyota? To tell the truth I do not know, I read that the omega replicas are equipped with the miyota and then I deduced that was mounted in mine too.
how did i disassembled the watch? with scissors! In fact, I screwed up, I scratched it all back case and I got a flat hand. i'm just a noob i know...

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
I'm voting for false review from the supplier... I can't believe anyone would actually be dumb enough to try and open a case back with scissors and even if they did why would they bother when they just admitted they don't know what the movement would look like anyway? :)

A_Cullen

Horology Curious
4/11/13
I'm voting for false review from the supplier... I can't believe anyone would actually be dumb enough to try and open a case back with scissors and even if they did why would they bother when they just admitted they don't know what the movement would look like anyway? :)
because I'm terribly curious to see new things! and it seemed to me that the mechanism was a bit 'noisy and I thought I could do something ...
it was not a very smart thing indeed... but I assure you that fortunately (or unfortunately) there is nothing false in what I'm saying.

regarding the price I spent half the price on the site because the site watchesbyjames gave the coupon to get 50% discount (which is why I trusted their site) so in the end I spent $ 130 including shipping. (And the day after my purchase they put the shipping for free ...)

Why if you compare my watch with the watches sold by trusted dealer i would understand that I have been scammed? what are the differences?

why is it overpriced? how much I should pay for this watch in truth? i buy omega planet ocean quantum of solace special edition

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Looks like you posted your "review" in the wrong section. It should go in the "Other Dealers Buyers Review section. A Mod will probably be along to move it.

Post some pictures of this watch you purchased. We'd like to see it.

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
^ That, please post some pictures so we know how much of a turd or gem we're dealing with here.
How much you should pay depends entirely on what quality of rep we're dealing with.

A_Cullen

Horology Curious
4/11/13
Looks like you posted your "review" in the wrong section. It should go in the "Other Dealers Buyers Review section. A Mod will probably be along to move it.

Post some pictures of this watch you purchased. We'd like to see it.
I'm sorry, I'm new and do not know where to post.

about the photos, willingly, here they are, I've taken with the iPhone a while ago
1hfq.jpg

99zo.jpg

ummv.jpg

uu3b.jpg

1pa9.jpg

What do you think?

(I didn't make pictures of the inside mechanism because if I open it again i risk of break off a finger)

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Just a quick point but you mention watchesbyjames... I've read many many posts about people being scammed by these guys. Is iparadisiac related to that company?

A_Cullen

Horology Curious
4/11/13
Just a quick point but you mention watchesbyjames... I've read many many posts about people being scammed by these guys. Is iparadisiac related to that company?

I understand that watchesbyjames is a review site run by the people who run iparadisiac, therefore reviews are false or at least "biased"

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, and it won't be a Miyota, it will be a Chinese 21J.
Important thing is you are here now so you won't make the same mistake again.
Post moved to review section.

A_Cullen

Horology Curious
4/11/13
Ah!ok! But why? What did you see that makes you say that this watch is not worth anything?
What changes between the miyota and the chinese 21J? I have to expect it breaks in a week?

(thanks for moving in the right session)

Luthier

30/9/09
Read our threads for a few weeks, gain some knowledge, and you'll know.

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
gotta take it easy and learn slowly =p
i spent 3months reading before made my 1st purchase..lol

designerpickups

16/10/13
As tempting as it may be to grab a rep that you can play off as a high end watch for a few hundreds, you have to learn self-control and just read every single post in this forum to learn about the rep game. Or else you run into someone who knows about watches more than you ever could and asks "hey is that a ::insert watch make here::?", and you say "Yeah!", and then you end up looking like an a hole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk