• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Watch Repair in the UK

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I can do mod work and I can do case and bracelet refinishing.

Last edited:

CosmoKat

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
9/1/19
United Kingdom
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to gentleman ado213 - he's been my go to for repairs and general watch services in the UK.

Really recommend him!

Reactions: Murr and JamieSub

JamieSub

Watch collector
15/3/22
Essex
Much appreciated have messaged them I think first time using this site. Enjoy your evening.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
I service and repair my watches at [h=2]Watch Repair Piccadilly LTD

Exceptionally experienced, comprehend and dark side friendly. I've had a lot of problems with my big plot rep from ZF, he brought him back to life and even fixed the position of the numerals. Since then I'm visiting his booth once a year to clean, lube the mechanism and have a general health check.

Fantastic chap to have chat with but he is extremely busy at times and takes him about a week or so to have your watch fixed if that's a mechanical matter.

His shop is located in Picadilly Circus underground around that middle section that wraps the station underground.
It's a very small booth so you have to be careful not to miss it.
[/h]

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I service and repair my watches at XXXXXXXXX

I’m certain he does not want you posting his legitimate business details on a public forum discussing fake watches, and equally certain he does not want to be pestered by every Tom, Dick and Harry whose fake watch breaks. You should edit your post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fl0w77

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
I’m certain he does not want you posting his legitimate business details on a public forum discussing fake watches, and equally certain he does not want to be pestered by every Tom, Dick and Harry whose fake watch breaks. You should edit your post.

It's been always up to them to decide if they want to be involved in any sort of activities or such. There is always a consultation process before the watch is accepted for repairs. It is up to them to decide if they want to deal with hordes of little Timmy's flying with fake Rolexes and so on, furthermore, I'm more than certain that fake watches are bread and butter to them because Piccadilly in London is one of the most populated by tourists areas in London (and perhaps UK by that measure) visited by people of different backgrounds and colours.
He would probably smile seeing your post.

DPQ1

Looking Around
24/12/22
Essex
I’ve used rollie on RWG

Cannot say enough about the guy super fast turn around really good communication and really good pricing

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Hi Jordan,

Could you send me details for rollie. I have a Rolex that needs repair. Thanks

Subby718

Looking Around
13/1/23
Leicestershire
Hi there group,

New to the forum and repos. I have just taken possession of a Panda Daytona (super clone). The watch is amazing, but there are a couple of things I would like a rep watch repairer to take a look at for me. Can you please recommend, or if you are a repairer, get in touch with me please.

Thanks
Aaron