• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica SHADES review thread!!

Netesac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/15
Anyone bought any good R@y b@ns Clubmaster rep? Any good stores in ali to recommend?

Anyway, I also stumbled upon a site with a lot of rep shades. Not sure if I can post it here. If you guys are interested to know can PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out SunnyEyewear (a.k.a. Dancing with China a.k.a. Elina)

Bought 2 New Wayfarer G15 on Aug 31. $25 ea. Arrived today Sept 18. Look great so far.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Take my advice and DON'T

I'd buy from anyone other than Elina, honestly the worst seller I've dealt with, hasn't gotten two orders to me, and lately has been screwing up hard. Just look at the last few reviews of her.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
True. It was a good start but ever since the store got taken down it became a catastrophy

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

EXCELLENT review, with very effective pics for comparision purposes. I can' wear regular sunglasses because I have to wear specialized lenses, but I never knew that designer sunglasses would cost so much. Yet, after reading your review, I'd buy this pair from Aliexpress if I didn't have to wear my special lenses. Great job!

dave

Spiralkladd

11/10/12
Anyone has bought recently a pair of rb2132 ?
I am looking for a reliable seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pearlvsn

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/10/15
[MENTION=97277]darby g[/MENTION] who is your go to site for Raybans these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watchlover999

Horology Curious
5/2/14
I believe the link has expired. What do I search in AliExpress to get this product or similar products? Sorry if I'm asking something obvious but I'm kinda new to this. Searched for Ray Ban Wayfarers on AliExpress. Nothing popped up.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Elina is still running via whatsap and instagram, git my last 2 orders here in 3 weeks, the quality she gets is so much better, ive tried a few other dealers and they were crap.
Also anyone have a good source for high end oakleys

umblackbear359

28/4/15
Elina is still running via whatsap and instagram, git my last 2 orders here in 3 weeks, the quality she gets is so much better, ive tried a few other dealers and they were crap.
Also anyone have a good source for high end oakleys

How would I contact her?

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Seen as your the 698th person to ask i have added it to the spreadsheet ( please dont ask where that is !!!!) i accept no responsiblity for any issues that arise, you asked so there it is, ive always had a good relationship with them and always recieved my goods (albeit a little slowly)
Cant find it :/