• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

replica or original????

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
hello guys!i am very fan for omega planet ocean!!!i am love!!!i have one UPO 45mm swiss eta one year now and i am very impresive from quality heavy from this watch that my opinion its the best replica!!!
but some times you think that its not original!!its something else!!!
in the past i had many watch original like seiko or orient!!!the quality of replica UPO its more more better from many these watches!!!

but its not original!!!!!

and i think if its better to buy one watch from seiko,orient or something else but original and not wear replica!!!!
like this orient 43mm like <big mako>>>look picture!!!!

img2899.jpg

leqo926e41df1291bf421f6.jpg

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Then buy the Orient. Good bye

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Oddly enough...>>

I once saw replica Orients, selling for $15.00 at a flea market @ 10 yrs ago!!
They were popular among the "campesinos" who worked the local farms, since batteries were, back then, quite expensive back home "south of the border".......
I bought a few of them, just to harvest the bracelets for some of the vintage watches I used to collect!!
IIRC, I just tossed the heads, because the movements were total JUNK, making our current 21j stuff look like Pateks..!!

tolis

Banned
24/8/09
just i ask guys!!!!i think one original its more more better from one replica!!!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Tell me, do your ? and ! keys stick or do you have an issue with punctuation?

tolis

Banned
24/8/09
i fan about replicas!just we talk here........

tolis

Banned
24/8/09
from greece my friend.......

Oldboy

19/2/11
I think what he is trying to say (I could be wrong) Even a nice replica just isnt the same as wearing a Gen. It's not as satisfying. I have a Gen SMP. Once you wear the Gen its hard to go back to wearing the rep. Even though it fools everybody, YOU know it's fake and it just does not satisfy like a Gen does............either that or he had too many shots of Grey Goose before typing this :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I have a Gen and rep SMP and it's not hard wearing the rep for me. ;)

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
yes, but the big question is... which do you prefer to wear? Most likely the Gen right? or is it the rep cause you don't wanna scratch the gen?

maybe the question should be which is more satisfying to wear?

I have a Gen and rep SMP and it's not hard wearing the rep for me. ;)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I swear on the rep god.......it really doesn't matter to me. :)

rolly_olly

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/2/11
C'mon guys, give the OP a break. I think we need to remember that English isn't everyones first language here (both spoken and written.) Criticising the OP for his grammer or punctuation is pretty poor form....:facepalm:

How many of you could even begin to type a post in Greek? :angry:

murklemark

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/10
I don't think his punctuation is the issue, it's that's he's saying it's a question but actually making a statement about reps still being fake at the end of the day, which as a forum I think we all know that.