• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica of this badboy

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
Hi,

Im trying to find a replica of this badboy that i can buy through trianglepostage to europe to avoid risks of trouble, as well as being able to pay by creditcard/paypal as i cant stand paying $30 fee for western union >_>

http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/diver-300-m/chronograph-415-mm/21330424001001

213.30.42.40.01.001_mirror.JPG

Anyone got any tips?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Have you contacted all of the dealers?

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
Have you contacted all of the dealers?
i was hoping someone else might have experiance with this watch and could point me in the right direction without spamming all the TD's :) Then again, since they all buy from more or less the same place i guess a couple might be enough... :)

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
I usually buy from Sead (Supermirrors). Just send him email with this picture, he offers triangle shipping and 5% discount on WU just like many dealers. This should be enought to cover WU fees.

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
I usually buy from Sead (Supermirrors). Just send him email with this picture, he offers triangle shipping and 5% discount on WU just like many dealers. This should be enought to cover WU fees.

Thanks, ill give him a try :)

The WU fee is ~15%, so it dosnt even get close to covering costs, especially when you consider you are taking the cost from the seller (who always covers the transfer fee in other cases) and that you are throwing away any kind of security if the seller/product goes missing along the way.

Personaly i would gladly pay an extra 10% on top of list price to be able to use my amex rather then using WU, getting 5% of list price but ending up paying the same due to fees >_<

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
You will be satisfied, he's a great guy. ;) In this case it covers about half of costs if watch is about $250-300 but I'm not sure if dealers cover paypal fees if you pay by PP. I was paying him with paypal few months ago, I don't know if he still accept it. It would be best to ask him. ;)

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
You will be satisfied, he's a great guy. ;) In this case it covers about half of costs if watch is about $250-300 but I'm not sure if dealers cover paypal fees if you pay by PP. I was paying him with paypal few months ago, I don't know if he still accept it. It would be best to ask him. ;)

I sent him an email yesterday, and just received an email that the email hasnt arrived yet, what email adress do you usual use?

//RW

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
This one: [email protected]
I'm in contact with him all the time and it works fine, just buying few watches and getting responses every day or two.

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
thanks shelby, i found a supermirrors email adress, maybe it was old :)!

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
Managed to get hold of one now!
Its out of stock at the noob factory it seems, but i managed to get hold of one, not sure if its good luck, or bad luck and it might be a fixed return... Oh well, time will tell!

Promise to post pics when it arrives and let you all be the judges!

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
I tried to buy cocaine on my MasterCard because I wanted the security of the cc company in case it turned out to be talcum powder...

Dealer refused and wanted cash - can you believe that?

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
I tried to buy cocaine on my MasterCard because I wanted the security of the cc company in case it turned out to be talcum powder...

Dealer refused and wanted cash - can you believe that?

Man you must have made that dealer mad because I just paid him with Paypal and he gave me joint as a discount.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
As promised, now that i finaly recieved my watch, here are the pictures, thanks for all the help guys!

MrqZItd.jpg

OPnyI1j.jpg

jIf4bXF.jpg

1o1PXt4.jpg

6wTDHOj.jpg

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
also, note to self, i must stop chewing on my nails, my thumb looks hideous >_>

Rwelsh

Horology Curious
17/8/13
Im not sure about the facotry tbh, none of the recommended sellers had it in stock / avalible so i went for a seller that wasnt recommended. I'm very happy though!

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
That is one good looking watch. I didn't know that factories were now putting red wax (tamper proof seal) on casebacks.. First time I have ever saw that.