• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica Leather Band - Tag Carrera Calbrie 16 - Anyone have experience?

vr44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/09
Hey,

Does anyone have experience with the replica leather bands? How is the quality? I know that I can not expect perfection... but has anyone had any experience with them? How do they hold up? How is the quality?

I want to order a leather band with quick deployment clasp for my tag Date Carerra Calibre 16. I saw it in the store and it is sooo nice!

Any advice on the leather band?

thanks!!!

meisterpbk

29/8/09
I've been happy with mine. Like you I really liked the leather band with deployant. I have a Tag Carrera rep with brown leather band and have been pleased with the quality. I have some pics on my profile page, excuse the poor quality.

vr44

4/10/09
Cool, I was afraid of buying it and having the leather be so crappy - it would just fall apart.

I had a seller give me a quote for $35. u think it is worth 35?

meisterpbk

29/8/09
$35 sounds reasonable to me but I haven't researched the prices enough for my opinion to mean much. Good luck on your purchase.

vr44

4/10/09
Yea - 35 is about right I guess. Does anyone have any other experience with fake watch leather?