• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica bags

MHX

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/17
I can recommend DDMode for Hermes products but it's gonna cost you

Is the DDMode still active? Somehow I am not able to login etc.. any other recommendations. @leo6929 Can you email a contact of Zippy Store to me too?

Reactions: leo6929

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
Is the DDMode still active? Somehow I am not able to login etc.. any other recommendations. @leo6929 Can you email a contact of Zippy Store to me too?
Yes he should be but Uncle Bench is the considered the best but get ready to spend a couple thousand

MHX

20/3/17
Yes he should be but Uncle Bench is the considered the best but get ready to spend a couple thousand
I have ordered few bags at Zippy store. Hopefully will get them soon. Birkin is hand made and usually need to wait around 20days. no idea about the quality but they promised it is the best one. But I suppose every shop owner/seller will say the same. On the pictures it looks good at least I was not able to find any difference with original one. More over birkin bags are not perfect and it difficult to see the differences as long as the rep factory has not done some mistake by cutting the leather and selecting bad quality. Nevertheless, I will post some pictures as soon as I will get them. From pricing point of view it was what I have expected. It was 1/4 chipper than at ddmode not sure why.

MHX

20/3/17
I have ordered few bags at Zippy store. Hopefully will get them soon. Birkin is handmade and usually needs to wait around 20 days. No idea about the quality but they promised it is the best one. But I suppose every shop owner/seller will say the same. In the pictures, it looks good, at least, I was not able to find any difference from the original one. Moreover, Birkin bags are not perfect, and it is challenging to see the differences as long as the rep factory has not made some mistake by cutting the leather and selecting bad quality.

Nevertheless, I will post some pictures as soon as I get them. From a pricing point of view, it was what I had expected. It was a bit cheaper than at ddmode not sure why.

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
I have ordered few bags at Zippy store. Hopefully will get them soon. Birkin is hand made and usually need to wait around 20days. no idea about the quality but they promised it is the best one. But I suppose every shop owner/seller will say the same. On the pictures it looks good at least I was not able to find any difference with original one. More over birkin bags are not perfect and it difficult to see the differences as long as the rep factory has not done some mistake by cutting the leather and selecting bad quality. Nevertheless, I will post some pictures as soon as I will get them. From pricing point of view it was what I have expected. It was 1/4 chipper than at ddmode not sure why.
Most likely not the same batch in that case but as long as you're happy with the bag it's fine

MHX

20/3/17
Most likely not the same batch in that case but as long as you're happy with the bag it's fine
What do you mean not the same batch? I am not sure if I am happy with the order. 🤣I have not seem the final pictures of my bag yet.🤞

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
What do you mean not the same batch? I am not sure if I am happy with the order. 🤣I have not seem the final pictures of my bag yet.🤞
What I mean is it's most likely not coming from the same factory as I suggested. Will the seller office PSP photos before shipment?

MHX

20/3/17
What I mean is it's most likely not coming from the same factory as I suggested. Will the seller office PSP photos before shipment?
I suppose so. Ok I have no idea what is the factory but I can ask. I will share the pictures as soon as I will get them. I hope the quality of the hardware, print and stitches especially in the corners are good. At least what I have seen on the pictures - was good. I keep posted.

J1mmy

17/8/16
NL
You should check out designerreps on Reddit. There used to be a repladies which had all the high end sellers, but i'm sure you will find these as well on designerreps. Cool community as well.

Reactions: LesImmortables

LesImmortables

Looking Around
18/12/21
I believe one of them is called r/repladiesdesigner which ok. Not really active or full of reviews as before. The new one is locked and is invite only, forget the name, but its the continuation of repladies.

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
I suppose so. Ok I have no idea what is the factory but I can ask. I will share the pictures as soon as I will get them. I hope the quality of the hardware, print and stitches especially in the corners are good. At least what I have seen on the pictures - was good. I keep posted.
Cheers let me know if you have anymore questions

MHX

20/3/17
Cheers let me know if you have anymore questions
The factory is jingdian and if you want I can share some pictures of the bag. Thanks for your help. I have ordered original one as well and still waiting. The bag is just to overcome the waiting time and compare it afterwards.

MHX

20/3/17
You should check out designerreps on Reddit. There used to be a repladies which had all the high end sellers, but i'm sure you will find these as well on designerreps. Cool community as well.
thanks for the hint. I have seen it but I think RWI is a better place. But next bag I will check there.

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
The factory is jingdian and if you want I can share some pictures of the bag. Thanks for your help. I have ordered original one as well and still waiting. The bag is just to overcome the waiting time and compare it afterwards.
Jingdian should be decent as it's a mid tier factory. Even the high ends ones have little flaws like the plating of the hardware not looking like gen or the font looking different. It's just what you can live with at the end of the day.

Reactions: sudo mysql

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
Jingdian should be decent as it's a mid tier factory. Even the high ends ones have little flaws like the plating of the hardware not looking like gen or the font looking different. It's just what you can live with at the end of the day.

MHX

20/3/17
Thanks for the information. What are the top factories that you would recommend?

Harruchi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
20/3/14
Singapore
Thanks for the information. What are the top factories that you would recommend?
Based on reviews and QC pictures on LL it's a split between DDMode and Uncle Bench. Personally UB seems more consistent to me but for the prices they charge they should be. Here let me link you http://ubgallery06.store

MHX

20/3/17
Based on reviews and QC pictures on LL it's a split between DDMode and Uncle Bench. Personally UB seems more consistent to me but for the prices they charge they should be. Here let me link you http://ubgallery06.store
Great thank you. Might be will buy a Kelly one at UB. waiting for the birkin one as soon as I will have it will post some pictures.

MHX

20/3/17
As promised enclosed some pictures from the bag. Finaly i received it couple of weeks ago but i had no chance to pickup it form post office. Based on my personal view the bag looks great. I was not able to find any direct flaws. Sorry about the quality of the pictures to much sun outside. Last picture is showing the bag under normal light