• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replacement Movements for UNMM

tennistime

Horology Curious
17/2/09
Does anyone have a source for replacement movements for the UN MM with PR? I bought mine from T4d a few years ago and now its broke. I love the watch. I cannot find anyone in my neck of the CONUS (East coast) to fix it.

ahboy

Renowned Member
14/4/12
Why do you upload a picture of the movement and we help you to figure it out?

fla2012

Horology Curious
4/12/11
In the same boat. Wife's white dimple dial maxi marine decided to stop running a couple of weeks ago and I contacted three watch repairmen listed on this site to ask if they can repair or replace the "23J automatic movement with functional power reserve" and two said can't help with this movement and one did not respond. Also, emailed seller (Silix) and received no reply regarding if they will sell me another movement. Hate to have the watch end up in a drawer as wife really liked this one.
Any chance that there's a movement out there that would work?

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Have you tried contacting Speedy? He is pretty good with almost any movement!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
My guess,is, unless he can find something simple, it would be cheaper to buy a new one. It seems to me like they were going for about $108 +shipping if I remember correctly.

fla2012

Horology Curious
4/12/11
Thanks for the replies. Did try Speedy,did'nt get a response will try again. Also, will contact the folks on the links provided.
Appreciate it guys.

md2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/7/12
Give ofrie.com they sell all types of movements, good prices too.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

md2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/7/12
Woops Otto frie is the name Google it. Good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2